Interface problem (before installing)

Interface problem... what is it?

After I downloaded the full AutoPatcher XP 4.1 November Update (FULL INSTALL) .torrent file, I opened the file, waited for the extraction to complete and opened the AutoPatcherXP.exe. I clicked Run AutoPatcher XP and noticed this black area as you can see in the screenshot below. I was wondering what is said behind the black area and why it IS black.

Interface problem... what is it?

After I downloaded the full AutoPatcher XP 4.1 November Update (FULL INSTALL) .torrent file, I opened the file, waited for the extraction to complete and opened the AutoPatcherXP.exe. I clicked Run AutoPatcher XP and noticed this black area as you can see in the screenshot below. I was wondering what is said behind the black area and why it IS black.

It's your theme (you're currently using Watercolor). Some do that, others don't. That black box is actually text that reads "Keep Files for Backup". If you leave it checked, you can uninstall your updates. If you uncheck it, you can't. I've yet to figure out the pattern of what Themes do it and what don't. Some (like Rhodium X) show up fine. Others (like Watercolor) give that black box.

Oh ok, well that explains everything. Thanks FlishFun. Keep up the good work. :)

No prob... I'll have to add that to the F.A.Q. in the mornin'. :)