Fast User switching integration removal?

Hi there guys,

First of all THANKS for such an amazing program, it saves me so much time! (I formatted my laptop today just to try it lol).

There is one little thing that is getting to me however, on every file I right click on, in the menu there is a "Switch User" entry. I know this was done by one of the reg tweaks, my question is, how so I return that to normal??

Thanks again :)

G.

Hi there guys,

First of all THANKS for such an amazing program, it saves me so much time! (I formatted my laptop today just to try it lol).

There is one little thing that is getting to me however, on every file I right click on, in the menu there is a "Switch User" entry. I know this was done by one of the reg tweaks, my question is, how so I return that to normal??

Thanks again :)

G.

Here ya go (I think in the Dec update I'll include the "Undo" to all these regtweaks, just incase you don't like them when you choose them):

undoswitch.zip

good idea Jason... we should make a RegTweakUndo folder :D

That was my idea. :) I figure that way, any tweak they do that they don't like they can just look in there and undo it. :D Looks like he hasn't checked back in on his post yet... 0 downloads. lol

Man, dunno whats going on... since AutoPatcher project started, i have seen many many new neowinians... Does that mean you guys really like AutoPatcher?

Anyway... welcome to neowin... the place to be :D

/Raptor

Hi mate,

Thank you so much for your quick reply and the file - works a treat! Keep up the amazing work, we all appreciate it!!! :cool:

Thanks again,

G.

No prob... it's what I do. :D And since I didn't say it above. Welcome to Neowin! :D