Windows Update ISO Beta vs AutoPatcher XP

Windows Update ISO.

Um... :wacko: I'm going to assume you read the topic wrong. lol It's not to pick which you like, just information on what's the difference between them. :)

Well, hey, I'm sorry Mr. MapleCookie, I'm an idiot sometimes......

Hey man, don't be like that... no one said you were an idiot (and plus, I'm FlishFun... MapleCookie is female and someone else altogether. lol). I was just letting you know... mostly because I didn't want other people to see your post and then start doing the same.

DUDE! I KNOW, I'm saying this: "I was an idiot because I didn't read the thread right."

AND, in America (which you seem to be from), calling someone "Mr. <Insert Girlfriend Name Here>" is a little play on words of jovialness! I'm not angry, I'm bloody thanking you for pointing the thread out to me!

JEEZ!

DUDE! I KNOW, I'm saying this: "I was an idiot because I didn't read the thread right."

AND, in America (which you seem to be from), calling someone "Mr. <Insert Girlfriend Name Here>" is a little play on words of jovialness!  I'm not angry, I'm bloody thanking you for pointing the thread out to me!

JEEZ!

:blush: Whoops. Sorry! lol I was in between helping move some things (Desks, computers, etc) and I just quickly read your post and replied when taking a break. Sorry man! lol I had assumed it was sarcasm from the way it was written (which I know now it wasn't... but I have friends who are very sarcastic, and that's how they would write something like that).