Windows 7 Dual Monitors: Secondary monitor to the left, wallpaper problems

HI All!

I have two monitors and have always had my 2nd monitor to the right - no problems there! Well, there was a "problem" but i believe it was functioning as intended - if you do full-screen low-res it would resize the off monitor and break whatever you had snapped there (eg. skype/winamp/movies/etc).

Back on topic however...I recently had to move my 2nd monitor to the left as my friend has his computer on my right and our screens were in the way of each other. Now that I have my screen on the left, it all works fine...albeit feels a bit strange!

It has the MASSIVE added advantage of now whatever is on my off monitor (as above) will NOT resize! (think movies! :D ) however...however. My dual-monitor wallpaper (3840x1200) doesn't fit properly! The picture is pretty self-explanatory...does anyone have any idea of how to fix this? (i mean, without going in and swapping around the two halves of my pictures :laugh: )

Thanks peeps for any advice =)

Edit: The screen with the start bar is my PRIMARY monitor (e.g. where full-screen apps appear - games etc)

post-63729-0-89165600-1373102444.jpg