[msstyle]Recurve

buddy, its for all languages...

To clarify for those that are confused, whilst it will probably work for quite a few languages, the horizontal position of the 'All Programs' menu item is dependant on the length of the text normally shown on it (which is 'All Programs' in english but not any other language).

I love this vs Bant, the only thing I would love to see changed/fixed is the size of the Tabs in Firebird. Will this be changed in a future update?

Isn't that determined by the Firebird theme you use?

yup, there will be a fix for other languages.

i wasnt really aware i had control over the firebird tab sizes....

im extremely busy for the next few days and probably wont have time to work on the computer at all. so, no updates on reluna, recurve or.... the other theme. its a secret. no, its not re-aqua. :p

yup, there will be a fix for other languages.

i wasnt really aware i had control over the firebird tab sizes....

im extremely busy for the next few days and probably wont have time to work on the computer at all. so, no updates on reluna, recurve or.... the other theme. its a secret. no, its not re-aqua. :p

haha .. nice reaqua :x

Here's a question...I really love the theme, but I've recently been playing with Windowblinds. And for the life of me, when I port it over to Windowblinds using SkinStudio, the start menu flag looks awful. Everything else looks great. I'm terrible at working this bug out, and cannot come up with a solution for it. Is there anyone out there that could help me get this worked out?

The Nero toolbar bug is odd. I have never seen that happen before with any other theme.

On my system, WinZip 8.1, CDEx 1.51 and, I believe, Nero have toolbar oddities with both ReLuna and ReCurve - in essence, the toolbar buttons are cut off.

Apologies for no screenshots but I've just got my broadband account and am still figuring out how to access the included storage space for my account.

Regards

mcdill