[msstyle]Recurve

what happened??? somebody fill me in.
Ok so I don't visit this section much but has something bad happened with regards to Bant?
i've removed the downloads to my themes. it is time i take a step back from the theming community. I removed the downloads because i no longer wish to be associated with the customization community. most of you all are wonderful people, don't take this as a jab, i'm just done. tgtsoft and stardock are a disgrace to the customization community and should be challenged by another company immediately. there is money to be made in desktop customization, but not in the way the current dogs are doing it. don't note me about this. i won't reply, and i don't want you to take offense.

thanks for the good times.

apparently in my ever so dramatic demise from theming i wasn't clear enough at all about a whole bunch of things. I lay now in the depths of the darkest cemetary, dead...or it would seem that way from some of the reactions i've gotten..

I'm alive. I didnt stop theming because of a terminal injury or illness, i didn't stop theming because i have to sell my computer to afford some newspapers for my new bed in my new box.

I stopped theming because i'm tired of it, and very tired of recieving reactions like i've recieved from my departure from this community. So make me a villain, make me your christ like savior who is now dying for your sins, whatever, just know, i'm done theming partly because of your distorted twist on everything i do (thats you, this is a direct jab at YOU). There was nothing dramatic about my last note, i gave a couple reasons for being done, and didnt realize i had left the game of internet telephone to destroy me. If you arent familiar with the game of telephone i suggest you look into it.

As for my views on stardock and tgtsoft, i do not expect many of you to understand or even know where i am coming from. I havent been squished by the corporate monsters that these companies arent. I just don't like the position i am put in by either of them. TGT makes software that is widely known as a hack. I am tired of theming for a hack. Stardock MIGHT be a viable solution, but skinstudio is the most clumsy piece of software i've ever seen. makes me a little sick in the tummy.

I prefer to keep my work free, but is it really free if you and i both have to either hack our system, or settle for something lesser because its not considered a hack? yeah, windowblinds is inferior to the uxtheme hack. my opinion isn't based on benchmarks or bells and whistles. its just the opinion i've taken from my experiences with both pieces of software.

so, go ahead, boycott for bant, or put flowers on my grave, or send me get well soon cards, or lots of **** for and about me. because thats really what this has been about, i want your attention and i don't even want to make themes anymore. it's all this big scheme i've worked up to infuriate most of you and make the rest of you teary eyed, all for me.... kneel. or something.

i really didn't think i'd had as big of an impact on the community as to stir up such a wide range of reactions, maybe i didnt? maybe some of these reactions just come from people that like to kindle flame wars? no, it couldnt possibly be that....

your support and attention is appreciated, but unwanted, i really did stop theming because i didn't want the attention i am now getting... i didnt intend to reply to any of these threads, and just let things die out, but i've come to realize that you all need some form of clarification. i really hope i do not have to sarcastically and vaguely clarify my position again.

pass my themes around all you like, i will not be distributing them anylonger, i do not wish to be on the recieving end of this communities praise or prodding. thanks for the support, and for the attacks on my character. love it.

• 3 months later...

does anyone still have the tnblank.ttf font??? is posted on the previous page but the link is dead now, if anyone can supply a link or knows where i could find it, i already tried dafont.com but is not there. (didnt mean to bring back this old thread, but i thought it was better then making a new thread)....

does anyone still have the tnblank.ttf font??? is posted on the previous page but the link is dead now, if anyone can supply a link or knows where i could find it, i already tried dafont.com but is not there.  (didnt mean to bring back this old thread, but i thought it was better then making a new thread)....

584769272[/snapback]

TNBlank.zip

Heh, it's a *.rar file... oh well, it's better than no file at all :).

I wonder why it is that Windows' integrated Zip system doesn't include RAR files... :o

584778297[/snapback]

It shouldn't matter because the integrated system sucks. WinRar or TugZIP or PowerArchiver or even Winzip are all better in my opinion.

It shouldn't matter because the integrated system sucks. WinRar or TugZIP or PowerArchiver or even Winzip are all better in my opinion.

Stop moaning. If Windows' built in compression supported .rar format, I wouldn't need to use an external program.

• 6 months later...

this is by far one of my favorite themes.. i love bants work just wish it would be updated cause it always had that damn issue with nero :no:

• 2 weeks later...
No offense or anything, but I think bant secretly likes the attention, but is a little insecure.

585918673[/snapback]

No offense or anything, but why do you care?