[msstyle]Recurve

Good job Bant:

Minor change i would make (besides thin taskbar) is too make the statusbar also thin...not sure if you know trick? anyways simply add font too general/status making it tahoma 7 point to start and hit apply,then adjust font back to 8 point and hit apply,and you get slim statusbar with default font size.....not sure why this trick dont just work with setting font to 8 point to begin with,but it dont...

here is a pic,slim status on top...

post-36-1069237610.png

love it. switched from reluna to recurve.

but...

http://www.rammbock.de/recurve.gif

...what did i do wrong?  :rofl: any suggestions?

stargOOse

you didnt do anything wrong ;) that image is set to use a margin that was set using english text. I will either release a work around, or you will have to deal with it, sorry ;)

thanks for the heads up spyglass.

a full start menu is coming when i have as many bugs worked out as possible... for those that asked, learn to read!

glad you all are enjoying.

Yes, I've been listening to dredg for some years now. I just saw them live for the first time last week, in fact. They're from my area (Los Gatos, CA) so it's a wonder why I hadn't seen them sooner.

They play a really kickass show.

Yeah, where you from? I'm from Morgan Hill.. and I used to LAN at the Outhouse all the time.. My friend's band is best friends' with Dredg, and Gavin (singer) is going to guest on my friend's band's CD. It's going to be sweet.

me and my friend are long time dredg fans here in Florida....

add me to your AIM list man...

i got some rare stuff from them...

i got alot of stuff actually..

HOLLA ! both of u !

love it. switched from reluna to recurve.

but...

http://www.rammbock.de/recurve.gif

...what did i do wrong?  :rofl: any suggestions?

stargOOse

you didnt do anything wrong ;) that image is set to use a margin that was set using english text. I will either release a work around, or you will have to deal with it, sorry ;)

thanks for the heads up spyglass.

a full start menu is coming when i have as many bugs worked out as possible... for those that asked, learn to read!

glad you all are enjoying.

As far as a wokaround goes you can always use my TN Blanks font - I don't have a problem with you distributing it with Recurve. I won't post it here but it's included with Velvet Waves.

Ok really like the theme, simple clean, etc ...

But I have to say that the GANT icons do not do this theme justice, unlike reluna. Anyone have any ideas to a icon set that looks good with this? Other than bluecurve of course :)

Sean