Rugby World CUp Finals

that was a legendary game, good job England. you guys deserved it. i was glued to my TV, just cringing for the 6 seconds to past so we get more time. but BAM.

AND WE WON!!!!! 20 - 17 Thanks to johnny wilkinson :D Drop kick

IN THE LAST 20 SECCONDS

i thought it was 6 seconds? even though, that last drop kick by Wilkinson hurt like a kick in the nuts.

IN THE LAST 20 SECCONDS

i thought it was 6 seconds? even though, that last drop kick by Wilkinson hurt like a kick in the nuts.

Heh, so Did Elton's kick in the 79th :crazy:

YES!

You couldn't have wrote the script. All week the aussies have been slagging us off for relying on Wilko too much and in the 100th minute, 20 seconds before the end Wilko kicks a sweet drop goal!

Man, right up until the last minute of regular time we were ahead, then an Aus penalty brought it even, same **** in overtime and would have gone into sudden death if it wasn't for Wilko's sweet, sweet, sweet boot!

YES!

You couldn't have wrote the script. All week the aussies have been slagging us off for relying on Wilko too much and in the 100th minute, 20 seconds before the end Wilko kicks a sweet drop goal!

Man, right up until the last minute of regular time we were ahead, then an Aus penalty brought it even, same **** in overtime and would have gone into sudden death if it wasn't for Wilko's sweet, sweet, sweet boot!

Amen to that! WHAT A DAY!!!!!!! :woot: :D :woot:

YES!

........And his weaker right boot at that :woot:

Excellent game... I never watch Rugby normally, but thought what the hell we're in the finals, might as well... and it was definitely one of the best games I've ever seen. Wilkinson's kick was sweeeet as ;)

Excellent game... I never watch Rugby normally, but thought what the hell we're in the finals, might as well... and it was definitely one of the best games I've ever seen. Wilkinson's kick was sweeeet as ;)

Same as... i am a football man 'by trade' but you can't help be patriotic, so i woke up especially earlier to watch it. really enjoyed it! - Altho I don't think i could REALLY get into rugby tho, I love football too much! :D

I just cant help thinking that the 160 million poounds you guys spent on the cup could have been spent on something else.

Noddy

bye the way. The highlight of the match for me was when the ref pulled the front rowers aside and said 'Listen theres millions of people watching and your stuffing it up'. An absolute hoot.

:no:

The highlight of the match for me was when the ref pulled the front rowers aside and said 'Listen theres millions of people watching and your stuffing it up'. An absolute hoot.

LOL

I must have missed that! What a line :rofl:

Absolute sour grapes. I just hate losing anything to the old country. My sister summed it up by saying that she would have rather lost to the Allblacks than England, and the New Zealand - Australia rivally is pretty strong. :p

IN THE LAST 20 SECCONDS

Heh, so Did Elton's kick in the 79th :crazy:

heh, that was the kick which made my friends and i jump out of our seats and cheer for the rest of the game :D ...until that damn drop goal at the end :cry:

It was great, bloody great, to see an England team of any sport carry through their form into a major tournament and not stuff it up: on the back of all the Pommie bashing it was great to watch. Are we the World #1 yet? LOL

Awesome team led by an awesome captain. That makes it 5 on the bounce against the Aussies by my reckoning, but fair dues to them, they put up one heck of a performance in the secong half and could have nicked it late on were it not for a tackle in the corner from Robbo.

Undoubtedly fair dues. They did very well, and really won the 2nd half. However, in the end th better team won. We put the collonies i mean criminals i mean australians back in there place :D :D