App for remapping gamepad axes?

So I found out that my new Galaxy S3 supports USB-OTG, and gamepads.  Well I just so happened to have an old Xbox (original, not 360) controller lying around, so I cut off the xbox connector off the end of the cable, and replaced it with a USB cable (so very easy).  It works, sort of.  The buttons and dpad all work fine, but getting the analog sticks and triggers needs help from 3rd-party drivers/software.

Specifically, the issues I'm having are:

- There is absolutely no deadzone whatsoever in the Android OS gamepad drivers, so unless the game itself implements a dead zone, this makes mapping axes to functions very difficult.  For example, the game Shadowgun: Deadzone, has gamepad support built in, but it requires that you map each individual button and axis; there are no premade configurations.  So this means I have to manually map the left analog stick to move, and the right one to look, by tapping on the function, and then moving the appropriate stick.  But the problem is that the moment I tap on a function to map it, it is instantly mapped to the trigger axis, because of how noisy/sensitive the trigger axis is, and the fact that there is no deadzone.  There is no way around this.  It is simply impossible to map any of the axes/buttons because of the lack of a deadzone.

- Some games, however, do come with premade gamepad configurations, so that I don't have to map each function individually.  The problem is, these games usually don't allow any custom mapping, and they almost always get the axes wrong.  For example, the game Dead Trigger will let you use your gamepad right away, without any options or configuration required.  The game maps the left analog stick to move, just fine, but it maps up/down look to up/down on the right stick, and left/right look to the triggers?!  And worse yet, the triggers are one combined axis, so this means that I am constantly spinning around in circles like a retarded chicken on a merry-go-round, unless I press and hold both triggers.  

So what I need is an app that can A) Force a dead zone on the gamepad, and B) Re-map one axis to another axis.

Anyone know of any Android apps that can do this?  Oh, and they have to work on a non-rooted device, because my S3 is still under warranty, and I'm not going to root it.

I use an older version of this app. Works perfect for me. Try the demo version first and make sure you can remap the axes as I never tried that.

Well, that app does do what I want, but there's a problem with it; Because of the way it requires you to map button presses to one single bit from the 32-bit signal from the gamepad, that app doesn't work at all with my Xbox Classic controller, because with all classic Xbox controllers, the ABXY and white and black buttons are pressure sensitive, 8-bit signals.  This means that they send different data depending on if you press the button lightly, medium, or hard.  And because of the way poke64738's app is set up, I can only use one bit at a time (well it tries to let you map a button to more than one bit, but it doesn't really work; even if you select 8 bits for a button, it only cares about the last bit you selected), so that means that depending on what I choose, the button is only pressed if I press it lightly, or if i press it medium, or if i press it really hard, but not all at the same time.  

However, I know it is POSSIBLE to make it so that button A is pressed no matter how hard I press it, because thats what the SuperGNES app with its built-in gamepad support does.

So it seems that by trying to solve an axis problem, I have found a button problem.