Broken File

I don't know why, but for some really frusterating reason, files that I sent to My Computers hard drive through my network of computers always corrupt. I was sending AutoPatcher XP to my computer from my other one through my network and when i extracted the AutoPatcher XP, a LOOONG list of files came up "broken." I then extracted through the network and only one file came out broken.

I attached an image of the results. Could someone upload this one file so I can add it, I really do not want to download the whole program just for one broken file. If anyone knows anything about the files corrupting on my computer, please reply or PM me. Thanks. :unsure:

Uploading it now, I'll PM you with a link. :) As far as you getting the errors, all I can think of is something bein' wrong with your network. I really can't say, I've never had that issue.

thanks FlishFun, appricate your help. As always, keep up the GREAT work. :)

No prob, it's what I'm here for. :) Check your PM, and let me know when you have the file so I can remove it.

You can remove the file now, i've finished downloading it. :)

Thanks, it's gone. Since the problem has been solved, I don't think there's any use for this thread.

Thread Locked