Sound Blaster Live! Value on Windows XP

SBLIVE 5.1 Platinum with live drive IR for Windows XP and W2k

A link to UK location of all the items you would need for W2k and XP for sblive 5.1 platinum with Livedrive IR (card model CT460)

filename is LiveDrvPack.exe 25mb i think its bottom most file on page .

doesnt install the apps from creative thank crhrist only the ones needed liek AudioHQ etc, if you have 5.1 speakers connecte dit allows you to adjust the cutoff frequency for the sub and does bass Redirection fer AC3

found in under 3minutes jesus can nobody do a search anymore??

Edited by Mando

I recently reinstalled Windows, so I lost all my drivers, so far i've restored pretty much everything except my SB Live Value Card. I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get this POS card working! When I finally did get it working (using the crap drivers on windows update), I open up iTunes and behold...crappy music, skipping and stopping, just basically horrible music. I figured it had to be a problem with the drivers (not utilizing some feature of the card that has to do with audio processing), I tried the Kx drivers but they refused to work either. I have Boston Digital BA735 speakers (they expect digital output).

Has ANYONE gotten their SB Live Value card to work on XP using the latest creative drivers available on their website? If so, how in gods name did you do it? Thanks in advance!

2 days later i had have the same problem and i resolv it so do this to install ur sb live and remove noises :

- SB Live 5.1 must be in a master pci slot (not shared IRQ too !!)

- and it must be on a slot that is far from other card

- change ACPI Processor in XP into advanced ACPI

Now it work fine for me and there is many drivers from creative labs that r not compatible with all revisions :

ex : CT4780, SB0060, SB0100, SB0102, SB0220.... so at creative site make search with revision marked on ur card