what's worong with autopather ?

Well yeah, it's a terrible title ;) But I'd like to see someone use the titles "message", "post", or "computer problem" :D Wow that's one old version of XP you've got there...It's too bad that you didn't read the readme or any of the posts about autopatcher first.

Well to avoid this in the future I guess I'll have Raptor add "Please Upgrade to SP1" to that warning box. :) Thanks to everyone who jumped on this so quick! :)

there r many files!

{i just cropped dat image} :p

Hmmm... well something is definately happening. So you say you already have SP1 installed? Take me step by step of you running the patcher. Start with "I click the menu". :)

i run

AutoPatcherXP.exe {from my folder}=>run AutoPatcher XP=>agree to the terms=>then the wrong os version! msg box appears(in the first img), it asks for to continue, i clicked no!

wat shld i do!

:(

i run

AutoPatcherXP.exe {from my folder}=>run AutoPatcher XP=>agree to the terms=>then the wrong os version! msg box appears(in the first img), it asks for to continue, i clicked no!

wat shld i do!

:(

Okay, do this...

Go to Start --> Run --> Type in: msinfo32

When it comes up, take a screenshot of it so I can see the versions, then post it. :)

here it goes,

Well that's your problem... you're not running SP1... if so, it would look like the image I have posted (note it says Service Pack 1).

I suggest you download and install SP1. :D

post-89-1070466781.jpg

I can't belive these people didn't update to SP1... Oh well it takes all sorts I guess...

Q

Actually on the previous page illusion said he *had* upgraded to SP1... that's why I made him post his info, to be sure. :laugh: