How bad is your backlog/pile of shame of games?

How bad is your backlog  

84 members have voted

1. 1. My backlog contains:

• 1-5 games I still need to finish
    • 5-10 games I still need to finish
    • 10+ games I still need to finish! I've fallen way behind

lol

I should probably specify that it has to be games you own and haven't played/finished. Not a wishlist of games you'd like play but haven't.

lol I have about 6-8 in mine... definitely need to get caught up.

This weekends' snow gonna be a good time to get going me thinks! :yes:

I know it's first world problems but there are few games i really want to finish off on the current generation

Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 - got most of the way through the first but want to finish them off

Zelda Twilight & skyward Sword

and a few other

Wanna get through a few on the xbox such as the assassins creed set, DMC, Batman, finish off sky rim and far cry 3 as well as some others. 

I was quite pleased that i had the time to get through Saints Row4, GTA5 and recently Tomb Raider, each could easily be game of the year i loved them all. Wanna try and get through some more before the next gen really takes off so i will hopefully have a fews months yet. (say about july time for a few releases). 

10?! You call that a backlog? That's nothing son lol

I think I'm into 4 digits :rofl:

We have a winner! Mine's well into triple digits and I thought that was bad! :laugh:

lots.  I keep buying humble bundles, and good game bundles.. yet don't have time to play them.

Ditto. There must be at least 100 games on my Steam account that I've never got around to playing and 200 more that I've yet to play properly, including a lot of major games.

Here are just a few I need to complete / play:

Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations

Batman: Arkham City

Borderlands 2

Dragon Age 2

Fallout: New Vegas

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Hitman: Absolution

Max Payne 3

Total War: Shogun 2

Most of the time when I game now I play one of a handful of titles, like Civilization 5 (275hrs on record), XCOM: Enemy Unknown and FTL. Only a few recent games have grabbed me enough to complete them straight off (Far Cry 3, Dishonored, Metro: Last Light, Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite).

Quick look through my Steam profile, I can knock up a rough number: 167 out of 918 games played so far. But there's also loads of Desura games, several PS Plus and Origin games, a few Uplay, Capsule, GFWL and GOG games, and the odd DRM-free game too.

Oh yeah, there's a few dozen retail console games too. :P

Well, right now, I only play TF2, Garry's Mod, and Minecraft even though I have over 50 games waiting for me to play them.

This is my backlog:

A Virus Named TOM, Bastion, Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition, Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Bioshock Infinite, Brutal Legend, Cities in Motion 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Dota 2, Eets Munchies, F.E.AR., F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 3, F.E.A.R. 3, F.E.A.R: Extraction Point, F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate, FEZ, Faster Than Light, Gotham City Imposters, Guardians of Middle-earth, LIMBO, The Lord of the Rings Online, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Magicka, Mark of the Ninja, Metro: Last Light, Mortal Kombat Killection, Natural Selection 2, Orcs Must Die!, Orcs Must Die! 2, Rocketbird: Hardboiled Chicken, Sanctum, Sanctum 2, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Trine 2, Assassin's Creed II, Magic the Gathering 2013, Skyrim, Defense of the Ancients, Crackdown, Gears of War, Fable 3, Dead Rising 2, DR2: Case Zero, Clash of Heroes, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Halo 3, A World of Keflings, and Iron Brigade.

Ditto. There must be at least 100 games on my Steam account that I've never got around to playing and 200 more that I've yet to play properly, including a lot of major games.

Here are just a few I need to complete / play:

Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations

Batman: Arkham City

Borderlands 2

Dragon Age 2

Fallout: New Vegas

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Hitman: Absolution

Max Payne 3

Total War: Shogun 2

Most of the time when I game now I play one of a handful of titles, like Civilization 5 (275hrs on record), XCOM: Enemy Unknown and FTL. Only a few recent games have grabbed me enough to complete them straight off (Far Cry 3, Dishonored, Metro: Last Light, Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite).

Civ 5 is my downfall too. I always think to myself, just a short game *10 hours later* whoops...

Between Civ 5 and D3/TL2, I don't know why I still bother buying new games :laugh: Think I'm addicted to clicking stuff :unsure:

I forced myself to stop looking at Steam sales and Humble Bundle emails because my backlog is getting pretty bad, I'm still tempted but holding strong, for now 

Civ 5 is my downfall too. I always think to myself, just a short game *10 hours later* whoops...

Between Civ 5 and D3/TL2, I don't know why I still bother buying new games :laugh: Think I'm addicted to clicking stuff :unsure:

Yeah, I've stopped myself buying as many games recently because I know I'll probably never play most of them.

Civ5 is my go-to game. At the moment I'm playing three multiplayer games (one standard, one Gods & Kings and one Brave New World), the longest of which has been going for well over a year. We're about 150 turns in, which is pretty good considering the number of players (one is 6 player, two are 4 player).

lol

I should probably specify that it has to be games you own and haven't played/finished. Not a wishlist of games you'd like play but haven't.

Think he's referring to games purchased cheap (like a steam sale)and havent touched because people can buy dozens or even hundreds of games at ridiculous (sometimes 80%+) savings.

Anyways I am going to go with 'finnished' as in not completes the story of or main quest of a game. Compared to thinking of 'completed' as in 100% done (achievement wise) etc.

Wait, does this count games you haven't finished? If so, then probably every game ever for me. I rarely finish games, they usually bore me after a little while, and I don't play most single player missions anyway. Let's just go with 3 for now. AC, BF4, CoD Ghosts since those are the 3 I have for my PS4 and I've barely touched it since I got it. We'll just write off the 360 games since I'll probably only ever turn that back on for some occasional NHL until it's on on PS4 and maybe a little bit of Rock Band here or there, hehe. I bought Madden 25 for my 360 just to get Sunday Ticket. I think I played 1 quarter of one game and then put it on the shelf forever, haha.