• 19-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51+

i cant believe this hasnt been posted before, but i searched and nothing seemed to come up, so sorry if it was..

so after seeing a happy birthday thread of a 14 year old (*gasp* ;)), i was curious the age range of the regular Neowinian.. i know there are plenty of seniors (dont worry, the poll is anonymous :D) but i cant believe how many minors come into the forum.. so im pretty interested in this poll's results..

oh and please vote honestly, there's no reason not to..

btw im 19 (20 in 3 days :happy:)..

i cant believe this hasnt been posted before, but i searched and nothing seemed to come up, so sorry if it was..

did not search too hard, it was on page 2 :p

merged

did not search too hard, it was on page 2 :p

merged

damn yea, i was surprised to not see it anywhere.. i typed "how old" with 'Any date' and nothing came up.. 'old' said it has to have 4 chars.. then "what age", and nothing.. 'age', 4 chars min.. so i gave up.. :D

and you didnt have to merge it, deletion was ok..

oh and i like my poll options better.. who cares whether youre 42 or 52 -- you're OLD anyway.. and considering teens are the majority of this site's hits, i think that age group should be enclosed under 21 and older.. IMO, of course.. ;)

damn yea, i was surprised to not see it anywhere.. i typed "how old" with 'Any date' and nothing came up.. 'old' said it has to have 4 chars.. then "what age", and nothing.. 'age', 4 chars min.. so i gave up.. :D

and you didnt have to merge it, deletion was ok..

oh and i like my poll options better.. who cares whether youre 42 or 52 -- you're OLD anyway.. and considering teens are the majority of this site's hits, i think that age group should be enclosed under 21 and older.. IMO, of course.. ;)

:angry:

shutup2.gif

I'm 12 years past 21 and who the hell cares how old YOU are man.

IMO, of course ;)

son of a b.... *counts to 10*

Oh and merging was my choice, was not looking for your approval.

easy there... remember the pressure points...... :blink:

your ignorant comment p!ssed me off.

so I expressed my displeasure.

its 1:20AM, us old folks get testy when we can't sleep, sometimes just snap and start restricting people :shifty:

i'm 17 but will be 18 in 3 months :) (March 25)

:D

I have a brother and sister born on March 25th

Twins (not identical..thank God) :laugh:

no one under 13 should be here...you should have done a better job of breaking down the age groups

i was here when i was 12 :shifty: (I actually started coming here when i was 11 but joined at 12) And i am now 13