English Premier League Thread

Van Nisterooy linked to Chelsea ??? whats that about :o

well from wat i hd heard..

RVN's linked with Real...in the eventuality tat Ronaldo goes back to Inter, on the basis of some crap agreement..!!

and Trezeguet and Henry linked to Chelsea. ? ROFLMAO...wat's Chelsea trying to prove ?? :angry: :angry:

i think that abramovich is trying to buy a team of world class strikers and he just hopes that a couple of them can defend and one of them can catch a ball........

henry IS arsenal, take him away and you're left with bergkamp, who should've retired a few years ago.

if they still had overmars they might've stood a chance without henry.

Man united are 4 points clear and but as of now arsenal are leading soton 1-0, damnit

abramovich is trying to buy the championship, i'm sure he would if could instead of buying all these players for Chelski....

There are somethings that money CAN buy....for the rest there's Nistelrooy! :rofl: :rofl:

abramovich is trying to buy the championship, i'm sure he would if could instead of buying all these players for Chelski....

Actually the guy loves football.. He watches all their games with enthusiasm too.

PS. GO ARSENAL!

Isnt Riise out with a long term injury?

Has Liam Miller signed for Man Yoo?!?

So does that mean he'll be in the game tomorrow?

Miller has signed but his contract starts on June the 1st. Traitor!

Liverpool fan but they will soon loose one of their great player. Micheal Owen. He is not playing to his fullest and this makes him look bad to fans and the team.

Real Madrid is going to come up with an offer sooner or later and actually get Michael Owen, this will bring down Liverpool but give Owen a chance to show the old and good side of him.

Liverpool has enough strikes that actually are some quality but Diao has to go, he dives too much and is nothing but trouble to the team. :pinch:

-Couch Potato

Real Madrid is going to come up with an offer sooner or later and actually get Michael Owen, this will bring down Liverpool but give Owen a chance to show the old and good side of him.

Liverpool has enough strikes that actually are some quality but Diao has to go, he dives too much and is nothing but trouble to the team.:pinch:h:

-Couch Potato

dont think real will make an offer for him, they have enough strikers in their squad already and anyway michael owens best years have passed him

i agree, diao is cra:D:D

• 3 weeks later...