[Wallpaper] Microsoft Windows Classic

Hi guys,

Just a wallpaper I quickly created for XP's Windows Classic, members have been requesting it via PM so here it is, screen resolution is 1280 x 1024 & in PNG format, enjoy! :) ....

Preview -

Radish?

post-67-1071070762.png

@ dabozz - Not really, didn't plan on this wallpaper being big :p, but I'll see how it goes as long as it's not too hard :D ....

@ Devil Fish - I'm a n00b when it comes to making wallpapers, so I have no idea :| ....

@ antoxicion - I'll make a 1600 x 1200 version in the next hour or so :) ....

Radish?

You mean like this? :huh:

You better get credit from KoL for creating that wallpaper for his Aluminum Alloy port, if you want to modify it ....

Radish?

Radish, I did not create it. I just posted it from the internet. I am sorry but I did not claim that I had created it. :no:

Infact, I got it from here Netlooks.org and scroll down to the Graphite w/Gel'd Logos - Package :/ :innocent:

Edited by bonobozoot

Radish, I did not create it. I just posted it from the internet. I am sorry but I did not claim that I had created it. :no:

Infact, I got it from here Netlooks.org and scroll down to the Graphite w/Gel'd Logos - Package :/  :innocent:

Sorry, a bit of a misunderstanding on my part :), KoL created those wallpapers for his Aluminium Alloy VS port, so if you are to modify them = Devil Fish's request - you have to contact KoL for permission ....

Radish?

Sorry, a bit of a misunderstanding on my par:):), KoL created those wallpapers for his Aluminium Alloy VS port, so if you are to modify them = Devil Fish's request - you have to contact KoL for permission ....

Radish?

No harm do:happy:ppy: I should made my post clear. I guess KoL better contact the site because I did not find any copyright info posted unless the site is owned by KoL or he has already given them permission to host them.

Edited by bonobozoot