Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

If you're talking about how many dogs killed people in 2014 vs. how many were killed by cats, then yes, dogs won that title handily.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1712150/indiana-pit-bull/

Merry Christmas from "Man's Best Friend"!

Meh... pitbull deaths are over rated, a chichuaha could easily kill you if trained to do so..

Meh... pitbull deaths are over rated, a chichuaha could easily kill you if trained to do so..

A chihuahua?  My late Grandma had one, she was very touchy, but the worse she could do was give you a hard pinch that might bleed.  Though she did corner and kill a mouse once.   ;)

As someone who once shared a house with an insane murderous Chihuahua that hated everything I can honestly say with a high degree of certainty that a Chihuahua can not kill you. The only way a Chihuahua could kill you is if it had a disease that was transferred through a bite, but then I'd argue that it was the disease that killed you. The most a Chihuahua can do is draw a bit of blood and annoy the crap out of you.

Having said all of that, it was a pretty cute little dog.