[VS] Opus Apollo 1.2

Ok, compact start panel done! Looks nice, have a gander:

cmpstart.png

You can also see new inactive titlebars.

Only thing left is the normal taskbar (need to do it again).

Final release will be in a couple of hours max :)

Great work b0sey boy. You know I love it though. ;)

It would be good if a start bar item that needs attention flashed a different colour though.

Good idea, I'll colour the squares with the blue mouseover colour and see how it looks.

Added tab mouseovers, made selected tab brighter

Inactive titlebars now slightly darker

Thank you. How abot the taskbar?

I guess that you intended the design of the theme to be mainly monochromatic. This is fine and I trust you for the artistic quality. Let's hope that in the future you'll add a more high-contrast color scheme like slate or dark marine.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you. How abot the taskbar?

I guess that you intended the design of the theme to be mainly monochromatic. This is fine and I trust you for the artistic quality. Let's hope that in the future you'll add a more high-contrast color scheme like slate or dark marine.

Thanks in advance.

Most themes have similar taskbar mouseovers, they either have a box, or a higher contrast, I wanted something different.

I wanted it to be a 'solid' bar, not the usual type, and the mouseovers (imho) make it seem more 'real' and chunky.

I am definately thinking of making a variation with a much darker taskbar and widgets however :)

Thanks for the comments!

Most themes have similar taskbar mouseovers, they either have a box, or a higher contrast, I wanted something different.

I wanted it to be a 'solid' bar, not the usual type, and the mouseovers (imho) make it seem more 'real' and chunky.

I am definately thinking of making a variation with a much darker taskbar and widgets however

Oh great. The high contrast I asked for was not exactly suggestion nor comment. It's rather a request, my vision is of ... uh ... average quality :whistle:

b0se, i must say -- its impressive how you keep coming up with good stuff time and time again. is anyone doing a winamp skin for this? i might be interested in doing one again :)

That would be extremely handy :)

Thanks!

Any comments on this blue version?

blue1.png

I used the same colours from the Opus Natural caption bar since I loved them so much. If people are interested, I'll develop it fully!

I used the same colours from the Opus Natural caption bar since I loved them so much. If people are interested, I'll develop it fully!

:yes: :yes: :yes: blue is sexy :whistle: so yes