[VS] Opus Apollo 1.2

And I didn't think this theme could get much better .. the blue version looks awesome.

By the way, if anyone feels like making a Trillian Pro skin for this and/or Opus Natural, that would be a sweet Xmas present. :) That's the only thing keeping me from switching from DMX.

Sorry for continuing to whine about a Trillian skin, I'm just picky about having everything match. :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work b0se.

How did I guess you'd like that screeny Melody ;)

Yes, the inactive will stay grey. I'll also change the Apollo and Coffee inactive captions and make them that bit more contrasting.

The update will be released after xmas probably (maybe before if I have some free time), complete with shellstyles.

And I didn't think this theme could get much better .. the blue version looks awesome.

By the way, if anyone feels like making a Trillian Pro skin for this and/or Opus Natural, that would be a sweet Xmas present. :) That's the only thing keeping me from switching from DMX.

Sorry for continuing to whine about a Trillian skin, I'm just picky about having everything match. :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work b0se.

trillian+winamp skin plz ;) lol

I never liked playing with VS, especially the windows blind way. But the first time I saw the b0se DMX VS, I had to try it. And I loved it since, been using DMX 2 since it came out till now. I never saw anything else that looks better. Now I see a new b0se style, again I must try it, so far it feels good. I don't think its better than DMX2, but its an alternative. Definitely, make a blue version,

Keep up the excellent work, I love your VS.

Wow, thanks for those comments, very much appreciated :)

Working on the blue today, I may be able to get a release out before xmas with no shellstyle, will keep you informed!