[VS] Opus Apollo 1.2

this theme is amazing, just perfect match for my wallpaper...

my only gripe is that whenever i use aim, i cannot see my friend's response flashes well..only see small blue squares or circles flashing..was wondering if u could do lil dark flashes on the whole boxes, instead of small blue squares on left and right..

other than that, great theme!

b0se, are you alive? I'm wanting the new themes... :(

Yup, not been working on themes last few days been busy with other stuff....

WinApollo will be out tomorrow night, 100% certain of that, and possibly also a new theme I did a while back which never got finished/released :)

super theme b0se..

just one favour could you please make the start menu a bit more spacy if u know what i mean.. all the icons look a bit crammed (normal taskbar), compared to my other themes... just a request..

or are there any settings which i could change to make it look better?

post-36-1073036005.jpg

Yup, will add that into next release, its easily changed. Will change that in WinApollo also.

cool, thanks can u also do something like this for the upcoming luna theme you are making :)

Yup, will add that into next release, its easily changed. Will change that in WinApollo also.

bump

:whistle:

Some bugs with Apollo 1.2 ... annoying bugs!

For example in Dreamweaver, when we go to manage sites and we use the new site wizard, the checkbox text it is a black strip! So the text isn't readable!!

And in Advanced Spam Defence the same bug in the grid to create accounts.

I include screenshots.

Please b0se correct this bugs in the new release!

post-36-1074514215.jpg

Thanks for the bug reports!

machima/Flash: as I've mentioned I'm back doing my final semester for my Masters, so VS work is not my priority atm, and most of my time is spent working.

I can't promise an update any time soon, but I will try. WinApollo will be finished when I get the time, I need to work on a new start panel for it.

I dunno why, but sometimes when I reboot, the this theme changes back to Windows Classic, but keeps the color settings. I also edited the registry so the theme would be on the login screen, but it comes up with these same settings also. Any Idea's?

: This is a screen shot of the display properties :

ss1.jpg

: This is a screen shot of my task bar :

ss2.jpg

: This is a screen shot of my log in screen :

ss3.jpg

Edited by Fowen

OK, I fopund my problem. It had NOTHING to do with the theme, but a patch I installed a couple of days ago (I just restarted my machine this morning) rewrote my UXTheme file. So I re-installed it and BOOm everything is back to normal.