The crafting for both guns and the town building looks like it could be a game all it's own.

I typically don't get excited for games anymore after being disappointed so many times but this is looking good.

Crafting looks solid and base building, yay!! Very excited, gameplay looks great.  Death Claws looking even more bad ass.  Can't wait bring on November!!

So many improvements to the small details is solid craftsmanship on Besthesdas part.

• Like 1

Congrats, been a WP user for many years now and the app gap hasn't bothered me but the fact that the pip boy and FO shelter aren't coming to WP gets me.

http://imgur.com/gallery/8S8IGVn

Eyes on the prize, mate. Fallout 4 will be amazing. Fallout Shelter looks okay at best. Not really my kind of game. If it wasn't Fallout-branded, I probably wouldn't even try it. Since it is Fallout branded, if it comes to Android I might give it a spin. Pip-boy on the other hand... That's gotta hurt. I'm definitely getting that. I kind of want to be a WP user, and the app gap doesn't threaten me, but then something cool like this comes along. But I think the best WP phone available to me is the WP version of the one I already have. I'm sure I could find a trade, but then I wouldn't be able to do the Pip-boy thing. Here in America where Bethesda is based, WP just doesn't have a strong showing, at least on the national carriers, though that shouldn't be an issue in Bethesda, Maryland, where BGS is based. Maybe you can get a used Moto E or something, just for the purpose of running this. I think that's a phone that's decent enough to run the Pip-boy thing that should be fairly cheap

Pip-Boy Edition pre-ordered :woot:

Title Updated

You don't usually order plastic tat?! :p

While I think this SE will sell out, I'll still hold on for GAME finding some in their warehouses next year and selling them off for 50% off.

You don't usually order plastic tat?! :p

While I think this SE will sell out, I'll still hold on for GAME finding some in their warehouses next year and selling them off for 50% off.

It's been a long time since I have but it's a frickin' pip-boy :wub: Plus, I took advantage of Amazon's estimate

• Like 1

It's been a long time since I have but it's a frickin' pip-boy :wub: Plus, I took advantage of Amazon's estimate

• 3 weeks later...

Some news: Reportedly, Android version of Fallout Shelter is expected in August. So not long to wait, though I still maintain that if it weren't called Fallout, I probably won't even bother.

However, I am worried

Edited by Andrew

Casual flame bait? I don't follow.

Oh, that I'm not that interested in Fallout Shelter? That's not flame baiting. The mobile game just does not appeal to me. I don't seek argument with those who enjoy it. I didn't think my post came across that way, but I apologize if you enjoy Fallout Shelter and were offended by my previous post. I'm simply worried that if the Android version of Fallout Shelter is delayed a couple months, will the Android version of the Pip-boy interface app be delayed as well? I think it's a valid issue since smartphones come in so many configurations. Different sizes/DPIs, different chipsets, RAM amount, amount of internal storage, things like that. Whereas iPhone, the configurations are exponentially fewer. It is a matter of fact with no emotional (flame/baiting) attachment, and I am not in the least bit upset that Fallout Shelter came to iOS first (again, far fewer configurations = easier development, simple logic), but again, I think it's a valid concern that, here we are a little over four months out, someone should ask if both platforms will be available on launch day. I would ask, but I do not have a Twitter. So I'm just throwing that out there, if anyone has a chance to make contact with someone at Bethesda, that that would be a very good question to ask.

Game != companion app, all companion apps care about is if you have enough space to install it, and can connect to the internet.

I'm sure there's a little more to it than that.

A little off-topic but, had to share. I normally don't care for those POP! figures (hope I didn't trigger someone with a different opinion) but they're coming out with Fallout (and Skyrim) ones. The feral ghoul is bad (and labeled Vault Boy for some reason, hopefully hinting to a future model). The super mutant is a little better, and the deathclaw is about the same quality/accuracy. Onto the good. Brotherhood of Steel, as well as Lone Wanderer in male and female. (What gun is the female carrying? Male's is obvious, it's the 10mm pistol. If that's supposed to be a combat/Terrible shotgun, it isn't very good.)

(Disclaimer: All links to Amazon.com, no referral links. Skeptical or outside the US? Go to your local Amazon and search "pop fallout.")

These aren't out yet

(What gun is the female carrying? Male's is obvious, it's the 10mm pistol. If that's supposed to be a combat/Terrible shotgun, it isn't very good.)

Railway rifle, one of the best guns in Fallout 3 (Along with the dart gun and Gauss rifle from O:A)

• Like 1

Oh, sweet! I like the railway rifle and I collect the spikes, but never use it. I use the dart gun. You have to

Why almost all the best games got released by the end of the fall?

*fall = autumn 

for xmas / new years shopping.   they sell a lot more, when people are buying gifts, then they would in summer, when people are usually on vacations, and don't play as much.

for xmas / new years shopping.   they sell a lot more, when people are buying gifts, then they would in summer, when people are usually on vacations, and don't play as much.

Good marketing idea.