[OFFICIAL] Windows 10 Insider Program

Windows Technical Preview  

1,031 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5, 1 being worst, 5 being best. What do you think of Windows 10 from the leaks so far?

• 5.Great, best OS ever
    • 4. Pretty Good, needs a lot of minor tweaks
    • 3. OK, Needs a few major improvements, some minor ones
    • 2. Fine, Needs a lot of major improvements
    • 1.Poor, Needs too many improvements, all hope is lost, never going to use it
  2. 2. Based on the recent leaks by Neowin and Winfuture.de, my next OS upgrade will be?

• Windows 10
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 7
    • Sticking with XP
    • OSX Yosemite
    • Linux
    • Sticking with OSX Mavericks
  3. 3. Should Microsoft give away Windows 10 for free?

• Yes for Windows 8.1 Users
    • Yes for Windows 7 and above users
    • Yes for Vista and above users
    • Yes for XP and above users
    • Yes for all Windows users
    • No

What is Windows 8.1 S14 ?

If you took the time to Bing it:

can they kill the control panel?

I mean do legacy control apps installed by programs show up under settings?

I'd assume it'll remain for a bit for legacy purposes, but overall the goal will be to move to the settings so app.

So who is going to be the first to create a "Control Panel Is Back" or whatever. :rolleyes:

I'd assume it'll remain for a bit for legacy purposes, but overall the goal will be to move to the settings so app.

So who is going to be the first to create a "Control Panel Is Back" or whatever. :rolleyes:

Keep an eye on him and his work: UXGaurav

Wait wait, now it is Windows Mobile 10? Uh oh. The last one we had was 6.5, and even that wasn't so old (released/updated in circa 2009). Windows 10 Mobile/Phone would sound more appealing, but the naming could still be subject to change.

LMAO feature? please..

Do explain. I don't understand the purpose of your screenshot. There is nothing in it that looks like a compelling feature when compared with Windows 8.1. Unlike a good amount of members here I do not necessarily worry about petty little things like the Recycle Bin icon (or new icons in general).

• Like 2

LMAO feature? please..

1_screen_shot_2015-03-18_at_11.28.46_am.

another concept? it is better than what we have, but still it's trying to be both simple and detailed. flat and 3D.

I am loving those new icons! Much more professional looking! :)

I still hate them, they are ugly and Microsoft needs the Office 2013 icons, they are much flatter and better as well as darker and easier on the eyes then the highlighter colors.

Is it a iso or a download from within 10. I don't have 10 installed yet.

ISO might take days... Currently its through Windows Update. Can't confirm whether ISO will come or not.. Though current ones are 9926..

ISO might take days... Currently its through Windows Update. Can't confirm whether ISO will come or not.. Though current ones are 9926..

Ok, thanks.

Is it a iso or a download from within 10. I don't have 10 installed yet.

The download on insider.windows.com's hash is still for the January build (9926) so you'll have to either go through the TP control panel or get the executable upgrade installer.