[OFFICIAL] Windows 10 Insider Program

Windows Technical Preview  

1,031 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5, 1 being worst, 5 being best. What do you think of Windows 10 from the leaks so far?

• 5.Great, best OS ever
    • 4. Pretty Good, needs a lot of minor tweaks
    • 3. OK, Needs a few major improvements, some minor ones
    • 2. Fine, Needs a lot of major improvements
    • 1.Poor, Needs too many improvements, all hope is lost, never going to use it
  2. 2. Based on the recent leaks by Neowin and Winfuture.de, my next OS upgrade will be?

• Windows 10
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 7
    • Sticking with XP
    • OSX Yosemite
    • Linux
    • Sticking with OSX Mavericks
  3. 3. Should Microsoft give away Windows 10 for free?

• Yes for Windows 8.1 Users
    • Yes for Windows 7 and above users
    • Yes for Vista and above users
    • Yes for XP and above users
    • Yes for all Windows users
    • No

Everything looks awesome there.

Yes...I like the look as well...Cheers

Are those above pics just someones concept?

The first one is the an image showed by MS during a preview of alternate icon sets. The second one looks pretty similar to the concepts MS showed at the Jan 21st event. The last one, I don't know. 

I like how the browser look in those last few screenshots compared to what we have now.

That should be how edge looks when you have it using the dark theme, compared to the light one it's stuck to right now.

That should be how edge looks when you have it using the dark theme, compared to the light one it's stuck to right now.

I understand that. What I mostly meant was how the tabs are. I don't like how it is in current versions where the tab is flush with the border on the left side. It's just not an aesthetic I particularly like.

Nobody, huh? I came right out and said that I did; what is with your harshness about the game, sir? Were you as harsh with Space Cadet 3D? Or Minesweeper? Or Tetris?

It is an add-on - and an easy to uninstall add-on at that. (FYI, FAR easier to remove than ANY of the games I listed above.)

Lol. No. I didn't play those either. I don't game at work. I work when I'm at work. Those games belong in the toilet. I game at home, when it's appropriate. You can do what you do, no judgement. Do your thing brother...

Huh. I got a new Store (beta) tile all of a sudden...

attachicon.gifStore.png

Great, blue, now all the icons look almost exactly the same.

Lol. No. I didn't play those either. I don't game at work. I work when I'm at work. Those games belong in the toilet. I game at home, when it's appropriate. You can do what you do, no judgement. Do your thing brother...

I was referring specifically to home users - not Enterprise users.  In fact, we don't know if the bundle will even apply to Enterprise.  (I have both installed, because of teleworkers/telecommuters that actually have Enterprise on their PCs in home offices; Enterprise - starting with 8.1 - is also sold retail.  That is also why I have GAMES installed on my Enterprise partition - for the same reason I have them installed on my Pro partition; compatibility testing.)

However, the criticism of the MIcrosoft/King.com deal strikes me as yet another example of SHS - Shallow Hal Syndrome - applied to Windows in general and Microsoft in particular.  How many of you have bundleware that came with your Android - or iOS - tablet or smartphone (or even emulator, such as BlueStacks)?  This is easily the most innocious bundleware that came with Windows (any version) since Minesweeper - and it's far easier to remove.

It would make sense as the Previous Versions functionality for local volumes

I was referring specifically to home users - not Enterprise users. In fact, we don't know if the bundle will even apply to Enterprise. (I have both installed, because of teleworkers/telecommuters that actually have Enterprise on their PCs in home offices; Enterprise - starting with 8.1 - is also sold retail. That is also why I have GAMES installed on my Enterprise partition - for the same reason I have them installed on my Pro partition; compatibility testing.)

However, the criticism of the MIcrosoft/King.com deal strikes me as yet another example of SHS - Shallow Hal Syndrome - applied to Windows in general and Microsoft in particular. How many of you have bundleware that came with your Android - or iOS - tablet or smartphone (or even emulator, such as BlueStacks)? This is easily the most innocious bundleware that came with Windows (any version) since Minesweeper - and it's far easier to remove.

It's all good man. People use their machines as they see fit. No judgment here. We are all neowinians. That's what's cool about these interwebs.

Nope. Been with it since Build.

I had the large store icon too, i deleted it and re added it to start and it now appears as yours does, but it green.

Actually i have both, the normal 'Store' and the 'Store (beta)'.

Actually i have both, the normal 'Store' and the 'Store (beta)'.

Me too.

I think the only one which will have just one will be the RTM version.