[OFFICIAL] Windows 10 Insider Program

Windows Technical Preview  

1,031 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5, 1 being worst, 5 being best. What do you think of Windows 10 from the leaks so far?

• 5.Great, best OS ever
    • 4. Pretty Good, needs a lot of minor tweaks
    • 3. OK, Needs a few major improvements, some minor ones
    • 2. Fine, Needs a lot of major improvements
    • 1.Poor, Needs too many improvements, all hope is lost, never going to use it
  2. 2. Based on the recent leaks by Neowin and Winfuture.de, my next OS upgrade will be?

• Windows 10
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 7
    • Sticking with XP
    • OSX Yosemite
    • Linux
    • Sticking with OSX Mavericks
  3. 3. Should Microsoft give away Windows 10 for free?

• Yes for Windows 8.1 Users
    • Yes for Windows 7 and above users
    • Yes for Vista and above users
    • Yes for XP and above users
    • Yes for all Windows users
    • No

On the phone, my battery seems to go down even though it is plugged in to charge. :pinch:

One restart and battery dropped by 20%. Now Start is not loading at all. I would understand if there are rough edges, but not something this bad, and I can't see how they would broke something that already worked.

So they're saying build 10125 just leaked, did anyone notice?   I checked a few places but don't see it.  If anyone finds it let us know how it goes for you.

So they're saying build 10125 just leaked, did anyone notice?   I checked a few places but don't see it.  If anyone finds it let us know how it goes for you.

Wzor posted a MEGA link on Twitter, it's also in the usual places like [cat with a k + costa rica domain]. Look for [Windows 10 10125]

Just installed 10125 and I have to say that it is working fine. It works better than the 10122 build. A visual glitch with the Action Center has been resolved for my device (Acer Iconia W510) where it would display a background, and in more recent builds, that would leave you with white text on a white background in many occasions. Anyway, the Action Center looks much better now with that border gone.

I've found it, going to start d/ling it shortly and install it on my VM, clean install not a upgrade.

Video (Preview) is also able to properly set a video into full screen. Before that it remained the same size, usually windowed.

I don't get why these newer builds are using the old Vista/7 era install UI, where's the new one gone?

I don't get why these newer builds are using the old Vista/7 era install UI, where's the new one gone?

Most likely cos it's not a public release, only an internal one.

That install UI has always been the same in all builds of Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.

That install UI has always been the same in all builds of Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.

We've seen the new install UI already, with the round install dial and so on.

Isn't that only for Update/Upgrade?

Ow, that? Well, that's still there too, I got it. Anyway, I tought you where talking about the Vista Aero windows.

Isn't that only for Update/Upgrade?

Exactly, that UI is only seen during the update process, not in the clean install one.

On the phone, my battery seems to go down even though it is plugged in to charge. :pinch:

One restart and battery dropped by 20%. Now Start is not loading at all. I would understand if there are rough edges, but not something this bad, and I can't see how they would broke something that already worked.

Have you tried to pop the SIM card out? I've found that the current build just nukes the battery on my 810 when it has access to the cellular antenna.

Exactly, that UI is only seen during the update process, not in the clean install one.

It should be the default one, no need to have two different ones.

They should've released 10125 t Insiders, and skipped 10122. :/

They could release both. I think whenever there's a stable enoug build they should just release it.

It should be the default one, no need to have two different ones.

Agreed.

3 hours plugged in, battery at 3%. Phone is hot as hell. 10080 is wrecking my 920, making it completely unusable. No amount of restarts, refreshes, hard resets help.

~

3 hours plugged in, battery at 3%. Phone is hot as hell. 10080 is wrecking my 920, making it completely unusable. No amount of restarts, refreshes, hard resets help.

Time to revert back to 8.1?