[OFFICIAL] Windows 10 Insider Program

Windows Technical Preview  

1,031 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5, 1 being worst, 5 being best. What do you think of Windows 10 from the leaks so far?

• 5.Great, best OS ever
    • 4. Pretty Good, needs a lot of minor tweaks
    • 3. OK, Needs a few major improvements, some minor ones
    • 2. Fine, Needs a lot of major improvements
    • 1.Poor, Needs too many improvements, all hope is lost, never going to use it
  2. 2. Based on the recent leaks by Neowin and Winfuture.de, my next OS upgrade will be?

• Windows 10
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 7
    • Sticking with XP
    • OSX Yosemite
    • Linux
    • Sticking with OSX Mavericks
  3. 3. Should Microsoft give away Windows 10 for free?

• Yes for Windows 8.1 Users
    • Yes for Windows 7 and above users
    • Yes for Vista and above users
    • Yes for XP and above users
    • Yes for all Windows users
    • No

If some of you actually don't understand why or think MS should just stop releasing builds, stop posting in here and stop using the preview. You just made it clear you have no freaking clue what you're doing or talking about or you're just trolling at this point.

They have made it pretty freaking clear why they are still releasing builds up to and after RTM. I shouldn't have to explain why because anyone who has been following its development from day one would know. If you honestly don't understand then I feel a small bit of sadness for you.

Anyone who knows why they are still releasing builds, but finds it pointless, is trolling or annoyed because suggestions they made were ignored. Plain and simple. You can't stand that others (many, MANY others) don't like the same as you and it annoys the hell out of you lol. Shows that you also think that you're above others and what you want maters more. Doesn't work that way. Sorry.

If I were you,I wouldn't generalize that much...

Nothing,but arguing about what should and what should not MS do is a kind of a forbidden thing.

Greetings,MikeM97.

3D Builder still stuck, and Outlook Mail still crashing all over the place or not rendering mails properly.

3D Builder still stuck, and Outlook Mail still crashing all over the place or not rendering mails properly.

You know, I keep uninstalling 3D Builder, and the dang thing keep re-installing itself. :angry:

same here. and the store updates interface looks awful

same here. and the store updates interface looks awful

If you ask me, the whole store interface looks aweful. Like why the hell does it have its own back button on top of the interface and not just an in-titlebar button that is replaced by the back button in the taskbar in tablet mode. I expect them to give to store another overhaul by the time we reach RTM.

Also, more icons are switching to the style of Music and Calculator, it appear s to be a new design que or something.

I'm sure it's still going to be changed. Every app is now getting the back button on the title bar, should be coming to the Store soon too. I really want a new PC build, more than a phone build. 10130 has been a little annoying for me. The latest Intel GFX driver has been doing well, but it's still a little worse than in previous builds.

There might be a new preview for phone today or tomorrow, but 10080 users won't be able to upgrade to it! WPRT required.

10136 has been confirmed for Fast ring users now! Will be released later this week (probably Tuesday or Wednesday)!

10136 has been confirmed for Fast ring users now! Will be released later this week (probably Tuesday or Wednesday)!

Source?

Never mind, I thought you were talking about the PC version.

Source?

Never mind, I thought you were talking about the PC version.

His source is Gabe Aul's Twitter account.

@Studio384

It helps to link to sources when you post stuff like that. Gabe's Twitter is the only place you could have got that news from since that's where everyone else got it. You do that a lot and never link to the source like you want people to think the source is you. It's clear that you are not.

Gabe himself said it may take up to 24 hours to get it out. That makes it tomorrow. Why are you adding Wednesday? No reason to add on to it like that.

@Studio384

It helps to link to sources when you post stuff like that. Gabe's Twitter is the only place you could have got that news from since that's where everyone else got it. You do that a lot and never link to the source like you want people to think the source is you. It's clear that you are not.

Gabe himself said it may take up to 24 hours to get it out. That makes it tomorrow. Why are you adding Wednesday? No reason to add on to it like that.

Yeah, no. Whenever I post something like that I always say "Gabe confirmed...", sure, this time I forgot, but otherwise I always mention that info. It nice that within 24 hours is Tuesday for you, but for some people it is Wednesday if 24 hours have passed. Neither did he say that it will be released in 24 hours, he said that the preparation time is 24 hours.

Anyway, build 10146 for desktop appears to be now in the OSG ring, one step closer to a release to insiders, let's hope this one finally makes it.

Anyway, build 10146 for desktop appears to be now in the OSG ring, one step closer to a release to insiders, let's hope this one finally makes it.

I see that, maybe a release this week ? Is it possible ?

~

I see that, maybe a release this week ? Is it possible ?

Well, the shortest timeframe we've ever had was 4 days from compilation to release to Fast ring, so it is possible, but if that build reaches Insiders, it will be at least Wednesday.

It still needs to go from OSG to External ring, only then to us. I'm betting on next Monday or Tuesday.

~

Well, the shortest timeframe we've ever had was 4 days from compilation to release to Fast ring, so it is possible, but if that build reaches Insiders, it will be at least Wednesday.

Thanks

Here is a video of the problem I am having with Edge. I just did a clean install but it didn't fix it. Does it seem to look like a video card driver issue?

https://youtu.be/vLMLGmayB14

That's trippy! O.o

My Stream 7's battery life took a nose dive with build 10130 and I think the culprit is Spartan. The battery just dies in 3-4 hrs in standby if I keep Spartan open whereas the tablet easily went 10+ hrs in standby with IE open in 10122.

Windows 10 File Explorer icon evolution.

Note: The last icon is from internal builds, and will be included in next Insider build.

original.jpg

• Like 2

Windows 10 File Explorer icon evolution.

Note: The last icon is from internal builds, and will be included in next Insider build.

The one in the middle seems like the only one that looks right, but the color is oversaturated.