Kanye West is a tool

Kanye West has said he would run for president in 2020 as he collected MTV's highest honour at the Video Music Awards.

But the rapper made the announcement in a rambling speech at the ceremony in Los Angeles - and after he admitted smoking something to calm his nerves.

Watched by his pregnant wife Kim Kardashian, he said: "I still don't understand awards shows, I don't understand how they get five people who work their entire life, sold records, sold concert tickets, to stand on a red carpet, to come and for the first time in their life stand on the chopping block and be considered a loser.

"I don't understand it, I'm conflicted bro. I just want people to like me more but f*** that bro.

"I will die for the art, for what I believe in and the art ain't always going to be polite. I bet they are thinking right now if I smoked something before this and the answer is yes, I rolled up a little something to take the edge off."

After holding his head in his hands for an extended period of time, he added: "It's about ideas, people who believe in truth. And yes, as you probably could have guessed, I have decided in 2020 to run for president."

Source: http://news.sky.com/story/1544238/kanye-west-wing-im-running-for-president

LOL -- but he's confirming it to the whole world. This announcement after he said he was the biggest rock star on the planet...wtf! Guy is seriously deranged!

• Like 3

I love his music (Y)

P.S. This was my 20,000 post here at Neowin.

Yep...it is pretty craptastic.  

The whole family is a tool.  Though I have to give credit...they have their fans under their thumbs and were (well Kim anyway) able to build upon a "leaked" sex tape to a very successful business.

America is going to have Donald Trump as President in 2016, now Kanye West wants to run in 2020. 
RIP America. 

I think Barack Obama's statement on Kayne West still stands.

What did he say?

America is going to have Donald Trump as President in 2016, now Kanye West wants to run in 2020. 
RIP America. 

offtopic but nothing wrong with Trump , Kanye on the other hand is a different matter

What did he say?

In 2009, after Kayne West interrupted Taylor Swift accepting an award with the eternally famous 'Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time, of all time!', President Obama commented that he was a jackass

offtopic but nothing wrong with Trump , Kanye on the other hand is a different matter

[sarcasm]Have you been smoking the same stuff as Kayne?:laugh: :rolleyes: [/sarcasm]

I was thinking of starting up a website dedicated to jokes taking the mickey out of Kanye.

Anyone with me on this?! ; 3 .. we could become rich! Rich I tell you!

I'm with ya mate .. that's two ridiculous statements in a very short space of time .. wonder if sickipedia has anything yet ............

I'm with ya mate .. that's two ridiculous statements in a very short space of time .. wonder if sickipedia has anything yet ............

Every year I keep on checking for "good" Kanye jokes. Last year I was checking for Kanye baby jokes...

Maybe his army of lawyers is too strong.

Every year I keep on checking for "good" Kanye jokes. Last year I was checking for Kanye baby jokes...

Maybe his army of lawyers is too strong.

Uh oh .. he has an army of lawyers? Perhaps I should remove this thread lol