Bug Fixes for AutoPatcher XP v4.2

When I was reading on the forum, I saw a lot of methods to fix some bugs... But that do I have to do in order to fix all the know bugs in the AutoPatcher XP from december??? :wacko:

Please I really need your help... :cry:

Thanks in advance,

StyleWarz :)

if you ran updater from dec release to update nov to dec, this will remove the files it has too but you may still be missing the new stuff like the "aspi" and "vblibs" direcotry , along with windowsmediadvdpackage, startupcpl.exe and a ton of others. Just unpak the dec release update again, go into progfiles directory and copy all that to the nov progfiles directory. Then optionally go to microsoft and download the updated gpc.msi and overwrite the old one. check/compare your list to the ap.txt i've attached (cpugenius's list)

ap.txt

not exactly unpack into the nov folder, unpack the dec release, then run updater.exe it will then ask you to point to autopatcher.exe point it to the nov release. It will do its job. but you might still be missing those files i listed. so then :) unpack dec release yet agin in another dir, and go into the progfile direcotry and copy/overwrite everything to the nov progfile direcotry. can also copy over the undotweak folder if ya want.. compare the files with the list in the other post..

@junkyinny

Ok, the story is clear now... I gonna try it out...

btw. Sorry for my English... It ain't easy for Russians.... :rolleyes: