Star Trek Voyager Actress Arrested for Exposing Breasts, Butt To Young Kids

0915_Jennifer-Ann-Lien_mug

"Star Trek: Voyager" actress Jennifer Lien is behind bars after cops arrested her for allegedly exposing herself to 3 kids under 13.

We've learned 2 weeks ago Lien was at her Tennessee home when she got in an argument with her neighbor outside her house. She was angry that a small child was crying over a cut foot.  

Lien allegedly exposed her breasts and rear end to the 3 neighbor kids. Cops took a report and Lien denied exposing herself. But they didn't believe her and got a warrant for her arrest. 

What happened to her?
http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/15/star-trek-voyager-actress-jennifer-lien-arrested-exposing-herself-kids-mug-shot/

Good grief that can't be the same chick who played Kess on ST:V.

Wow. :no:

Apparently she's been spiraling out of control for a while. She was arrested for domestic assault in 2012, then earlier this year assault, aggravated assault, evading arrest and resisting arrest. Now this.

Sounding like she took a trip to BipolarVille.

Oh dear, she didn't age well!

Dont think age had anything to do with it.  Looks like she has had a hard life.  I was disappointed to see her go from Voyager and that she was pretty damn cute.  Still cannot believe that is the same person.  Looks nothing like her

Apparently she's been spiraling out of control for a while. She was arrested for domestic assault in 2012, then earlier this year assault, aggravated assault, evading arrest and resisting arrest. Now this.

Sounding like she took a trip to BipolarVille.

Watch Avery Brooks in "The Captains" (2011), he is just nuts, not like this of course...but he's still completely off the deep end!

She left Voyager because under its casting budget they couldn't afford both her and Jeri Ryan when Seven of Nine came aboard.

Actually, Garrett Wang (Harry Kim) was supposed to have gotten the axe, but was voted one of the sexiest someone's for a magazine and they kept him on.

Actually, Garrett Wang (Harry Kim) was supposed to have gotten the axe, but was voted one of the sexiest someone's for a magazine and they kept him on.

Wow... the guys in charge of Star Trek voyager really understood who their target audience was... 

Wow... the guys in charge of Star Trek voyager really understood who their target audience was... 

That's where Seven of Nine came in. Wang actually introduced a lot of new audiences to Star Trek, the Nielsen ratings showing demographics reflected this.

That's where Seven of Nine came in. Wang actually introduced a lot of new audiences to Star Trek, the Nielsen ratings showing demographics reflected this.

Yeah, most of them lusty teenage boys! :p

• 4 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2015 at 2:14 PM, Thomas the Tank Engine said:

Watch Avery Brooks in "The Captains" (2011), he is just nuts, not like this of course...but he's still completely off the deep end!

Actually, the role that made his career (acting) was NOT that of Benjamin Sisko, but a far earlier TV role as the "hitman with a heart", Spenser's compadre Hawk ("Spenser: For Hire" and the shortlived "Hawk" spinoff) - Brooks was primarily - and originally, a professor of English (no joke), at Rutgers University, while acting (primarily Shakespeare) was a sideline.

2 hours ago, PGHammer said:

Actually, the role that made his career (acting) was NOT that of Benjamin Sisko, but a far earlier TV role as the "hitman with a heart", Spenser's compadre Hawk ("Spenser: For Hire" and the shortlived "Hawk" spinoff) - Brooks was primarily - and originally, a professor of English (no joke), at Rutgers University, while acting (primarily Shakespeare) was a sideline.

Which has nothing to do with what I was saying, just another notch on your post count!

Oh, and I know "Spenser" & "Hawk", seeing as how I am fast approaching 40!

On 9/18/2015 at 1:16 AM, Steven P. said:

Oh dear, she didn't age well!

Neither have I. :) But at least it was beer and Cutty Sark to blame on my end.