Intuit discontinuing support of Mint app for Windows Phone

We will be discontinuing support and development for the Mint Windows Phone mobile app.

We’ve promised to hold ourselves to the highest standard of quality in our products, and strongly believe that shifting our efforts to the Mint Web, iOS and Android applications will help us deliver above and beyond that promise. There’s so much about the Windows Phone app that we love -  and it’s hard for us to say goodbye to it - but we are confident that this change will help you get even more out of Mint. 

What’s next? All of your information will continue to be available to you across the Mint ecosystem, so it’s super easy to continue to stay on top of your finances. Simply log into your account via the Mint Web.

Sincerely, 

The Mint Team

https://mint.lc.intuit.com/questions/1243928

I knew the writing was on the wall since their app hadn't been updated for months. Unless they clarify that a universal app is coming, I am done with them.

"We are confident that this change will help you get even more out of Mint" - who even comes up with garbage like that?

I can see why they'd kill their Windows Phone 7/8 app, but not developing/upgrading their current app to a Windows 10/Universal app is a bad decision.

Let me guess, their website is movile friendly and allows you to do more easier than any of the apps ?

Either way I'm sure they'll suddenly decide to have a universal app soon. 

Well it's confusing because they had an app on the Windows (not mobile) Store too, and that's also gone.

They must be having serious staffing issues at Intuit/Mint now though, because 4 of my accounts don't even sync anymore and 3 of them have been broken for a month or more. I'm getting ready to create my own solution to this mess.

The last beta was pretty awful and there isn't a mobile site.  WP users would be smart to steer clear of their rotting purchase.

Weird... I could swear this thing I'm seeing on my phone is a mobile site...

I just want Money back as a universal app. (Or lets build one Enron and retire! )

Is that official Hawkman?  If I click sign-in, it takes me to the Play store.  I don't use the service so have only checked in here and there, could be wrong.  (m.mint.com still doesn't exist)

I'm guessing you're just browsing their 'signup' site and didn't actually attempt to logon with a valid account.  Kicker is that going in via the 'desktop' setting in IE mobile used to work, now it just sends you to the generic MS store page.  Bravo Intuit, you chode jugglers.