MSI drivers not working for this board on Windows 8

My Motherboard - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 ATX LGA1151 Z170 DDR4 3PCI-E16 4PCI-E1 SATA3 HDMI DisplayPort USB3.1 Motherboard

Anyone experience this? or a way to fix it.

So. I have a legit version of Windows 8.0 on DVD that I was using on my old Rig.
I upgraded to windows 10 on my old rig  with the image that I download from Microsoft servers onto a thumb drive. 
All was fine activated and all.  One week ago I got a new Skylake rig without an OS installed because I have said W10 on a thumb-drive.

After installing windows 10 to my new rig  drives and all worked fine, I tried to activate the OS. no luck.  I contacted Microsoft and they told me I have to reformat and start from windows 8. then to 8.1, then to windows 10 free upgrade.

This is where the problems started. I did the format and installed W8 but for some reason my motherboard internet drives don't show up when I tried to install from the MSI motherboard driver DVD.
I searched MSI websites and download a few different drives, I get a message saying that windows 8 is not supported. 
without internet I can't do anything especially activating my W8. and then to windows 10.

Currently I'm running Windows 10 via a crack on my new rig.
I thought Microsoft should have at least tied your Microsoft ID to the OS that was activated, or give you the option of removing the Activated OS  from your older rig.

Anyone have a solution?

Your post is very hard to follow. So you are saying, your old computer was originally with Windows 8, you did the upgrade to windows 10. You bought a new motherboard or computer without an OS and tried to use the Windows 10? That wont work because the free upgrade is now tied to your hardware id(old motherboard). you need to purchase a license for the new computer.

Thanks for the reply. I finally fixed it. The drives they say to use did not work, I had to use w7 drives to finally get internet connect.

One thing to note about windows 10 and network drivers is that they're pretty crappy, I've got a lot of issues with mine (marvell chipset) which aren't present in windows 7.