december update from november release

I am very curious to know how many people out there downloaded just the december update and successfully updated their november package? You can easily tell by goin into your /progfile/ directory and seeing if the new stuff is there. like the "aspi" and "vblibs" directory and then files like windowsmediadvdpackage , startupcpl.exe , tweakomatic stuff..etc.. If they arent there then your in the same boat as me and others but i did find a fix :)

How many of you had no problems?

actually, i had tried the update myself, just to test it out, and it worked just fine for me... but then again, im the developer here, so i suppose there was not one chance i could end up doing something wrong with my stuff...

/Raptor

well its just odd, the updater doesnt give any errors, looks like it did its job, it erases the files out of the november release that it doesnt need, but it doesnt put the new files in. No matter how many times i unpack it or run the old november release first, etc.. I've seen at least 2 or 3 people with the same problem in the bugfix forum, but then they went silent. Probably gave up and downloaded the whole package.