The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

Uh no

Apocalypse Now - Francis Ford Coppola

aaaaaaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OMFG - how did I manage to get that wrong :angry:

Maybe I was thinking of Full Metal Jacket at the time :whistle:

Try this. The scene is so damn funny I can't stop laughing every time I see it.

1: Jesus Christ!

2: Jesus Christ...stop me if you've heard this one. Jesus Christ walks into a hotel. [gunshot]

2: Auch!. He hands the innkeeper three nails and asks... [gunshot]

1: Don't you ever ****ing die??

2: "Can you put me up for the night?"

I'm a little late in answering but that's The Crow.

Still outstanding:

"Billy, Get us out of this hole!"

Young Guns or Young Guns II???????????

Keifer Sutherland

Emilio Estevez

Lou Diamond Phillips

Also still outstanding (Page 5)

Hi, I'm nice.......He's nice......we're both f*&kin' lunatics. Can I come in please

- You know what I think when I'm this close to another body? I think one day at one moment... this body that I'm holding in my arms will stop breathing... stop living. Just... stop. One day you'll happen upon my name in the obits and you'll remember this moment when we were so close.

- You're a real ****in' upper.

:blush:

igby goes down

"Every creature on this earth dies alone."

Still outstanding:

"Billy, Get us out of this hole!"

Predator.

Director, John McTiernan.

Arnold Schwarzenegger = Dutch

Carl Weathers = Dillon

Bill Duke = Mac

Jesse Ventura = Blain

Sonny Landham = Billy

new quote:

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross
Dirty Harry (1971) - Don Siegel

Clint Eastwood

Still got that one outstanding from a while back guys - any takers???

Hi...I'm nice, he's nice......we're both f***king lunatics...can I come in please?

Hi...I'm nice, he's nice......we're both f***king lunatics...can I come in please?

Flatliners.

(pretty sure Kiefer Sutherland said it - dont know off-hand who directed etc.)

new one:

You know, it's proven that second-hand smoke is, uh, carcin-... uh, you know, cancer related.

Sean Connery - The Rock

Pain is your friend; it is your ally. Pain reminds you to finish the job and get the hell home. Pain tells you when you have been seriously wounded. And you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you you're not dead yet!

Flatliners.

(pretty sure Kiefer Sutherland said it - dont know off-hand who directed etc.)

new one:

Correct :D

I knew somebody would get it and yes it was Kiefer Sutherland who said it. Referring to Kevin Bacon and himself.

^Swingers

"I could stick my head up a bull's ass but i'd rather take my butchers word for it."

tommy boy (1995)?

Now try mine :p

Holy hell, is that monkey waving at us? Oh ****. It understood us. Maybe it's some kind of super monkey. What if there's more supermonkeys up at that lab? WHAT IF THEY'RE CREATING AN ARMY OF THEM? Holy ****. It must be a conspiracy like in the X-Files... ROSWELL style. This little monkey could be the ****in' damn dirty ape responsible for the fall of the human race. In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey- the monkey will spank us. And after the fall of man, these monkey ****s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. OH and only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - DAMN YOUS. Goddamn yous all to hell.

OK guys, try and guess this one, its a hard one.

It's 5:40 am and in about one minute I'm going to watch the sun come up. I don't know if I've ever done that. Anyway, we're going to try to pick things up, and start over. It won't be easy but we're all together again. And I feel good. I'm not sure if this paper is what you wanted, if I hit the social significance or whatever you're looking for. But, for what it's worth, thanks a lot.

It's 5:40 am and in about one minute I'm going to watch the sun come up. I don't know if I've ever done that. Anyway, we're going to try to pick things up, and start over. It won't be easy but we're all together again. And I feel good. I'm not sure if this paper is what you wanted, if I hit the social significance or whatever you're looking for. But, for what it's worth, thanks a lot.

American History X

Try this...

The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom. I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you a good phoney fever is a deadlock, but you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office--that's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then so is high school.

American History X

Try this...

The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom. I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you a good phoney fever is a deadlock, but you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office--that's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then so is high school.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I believe....

Starring: Matthew Broderick

Alan Ruck

Jeffrey Jones

Directed by: John Hughes

Here's a new one:

"We're here to preserve democracy, not to practice it."

"We're here to preserve democracy, not to practice it."

Crimson Tide, spoken by Gene Hackman, can't remember the characters name. also starred denzil washington.

New One..

Character 1: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?

Character 2: F**k off! We're the People's Front of Judea

Alright, this should be pretty easy:

Character A: What is your name?

Character B: Butch.

Character A: What does it mean?

Character B: I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean ****.