The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

awh man at ^ thats so blatantly sum ww1 or 2 film... has to be....

584806298[/snapback]

Well congratulations, what do you want, a participation ribbon? A gold star sticker?

"Hold your ground, hold your ground. Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that will take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields and when the age of me comes crashing down, but it is not this day. This day we fight. For all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you, stand Men of the West. "

Quite simple :)

"Hold your ground, hold your ground. Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that will take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields and when the age of me comes crashing down, but it is not this day. This day we fight. For all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you, stand Men of the West. "

Quite simple  :)

584840470[/snapback]

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Yay! You even got which one it was. Nice! :D

"You got anger, thats good, you're gonna need it son. You got aggression, thats even better, you're gonna need that too. But any little 2 year old child can throw a fit. Football is about controlling that anger, harnessing that aggression into a team effort to achieve perfection."

That's another :)

Yay! You even got which one it was. Nice!  :D

"You got anger, thats good, you're gonna need it son. You got aggression, thats even better, you're gonna need that too. But any little 2 year old child can throw a fit. Football is about controlling that anger, harnessing that aggression into a team effort to achieve perfection."

That's another  :)

584842107[/snapback]

Any Given Sunday?

Not sure on this one :).

Remember the Titans (just watched it lol)

Here's an easy one....

"You're nicked me F-----g beauty!"

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

here are some of mine :D

Demon Lady: I'll swallow your soul!

Ash: Come get some.

Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby.

Ash: Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king. [he grabs girl] Hail to the king, baby.

--

Police: Are you classified as human?

Dallas: No, I am a meat popsicle.

--

Girl: When I was in sixth grade, I became bulimic.

Derek: You can read minds?

--

:rofl:

here are some of mine :D

Demon Lady: I'll swallow your soul!

Ash: Come get some.

Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby.

Ash: Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king. [he grabs girl] Hail to the king, baby.

584972042[/snapback]

Army of Darkness

Police: Are you classified as human?

Dallas: No, I am a meat popsicle.

Girl: When I was in sixth grade, I became bulimic.

Derek: You can read minds?

--

584972042[/snapback]

1st one: I, Robot

2nd One: Zoolander

Pulp Fiction?

585002815[/snapback]

:yes: gj :p

"You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite. "

585002815[/snapback]

Reservoir Dogs

"At the age of twelve, my ambition was to become a gangster. To be a wiseguy was better than being President of the United States. To be a wiseguy was to own the world.