The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time" (LOL, so stupid)

"Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here."

"I remember something my third grade teacher used to say. She used to say "'You show me a tropical fruit, and I'll show you a ****sucker from Guatemala."'

*Hint on the last one: Its from a comedian :D

"Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here."

Matrix????

Matrix Reloaded

585055222[/snapback]

Yeah I think that is, Thats the scene with the Architect, isnt it?

Heres one from me:

We knew that we had to monitor our enemies. We've also come to realise that we need to monitor the people who are monitoring them...

We knew that we had to monitor our enemies. We've also come to realise that we need to monitor the people who are monitoring them...

isnt that from bourne supremacy

585094754[/snapback]

Enemy of the State with Will Smith (Y)

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time" (LOL, so stupid)

need for speed

matrix reloaded

"I remember something my third grade teacher used to say. She used to say "'You show me a tropical fruit, and I'll show you a ****sucker from Guatemala."'

*Hint on the last one: Its from a comedian :D

george carlin forgot which one

585043527[/snapback]

what's my score? :happy:

1) Alright Peter! Oooh-Oooh! Hahaha... Right on!!

2) If you ever want me to be with another woman for you, I would do it.

3) It's all about you, isn't it? Soothe ME! Save ME! Love ME!

clues:

1) OS

2-3) JM

Enemy of the State with Will Smith (Y)

585099749[/snapback]

Correct :)

1) Alright Peter! Oooh-Oooh! Hahaha... Right on!!

2) If you ever want me to be with another woman for you, I would do it.

3) It's all about you, isn't it? Soothe ME! Save ME! Love ME!

585099795[/snapback]

1) Office Space

2) and 3) Jerry Maguire ???? :p

Heres one from me:

It's not my job to be jumping on and off of buses, I don't do that, I am not Carl Lewis 

Almost Famous!

This one should be easy:

"There's got to be a mathematical equasion for how bad your tie is."

this movie also had:

"Terrified, petrified, mystified, electrified... by you."

Isn't that School of Rock?

585123775[/snapback]

No I think that was Almost Famous

Heres mine: "You're bitchin', but your not a bitch."

585123750[/snapback]

Is that Donnie Darko ? I'm not sure though.

Here's one from me anyway:

That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you.

Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts. This is no ordinary lamp. It once changed the course of a young man's life. A young man, who, like this lamp, was more than what he seemed... a diamond in the rough.

There's one! :D

what's my score?  :happy:

585099763[/snapback]

The first was from Fast and the Furious, and the other two were correct. George Carlin's Jammin in New York, I think :D

"It ain't no ****in' ballpark either. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Foot massages don't mean ****. "