The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

"It ain't no ****in' ballpark either. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Foot massages don't mean ****. "

585199121[/snapback]

Pulp Fiction!!

My Turn!

"Oh, don't worry, dude. You couldn't get a chick if you had a hundred dollar bill hanging out of your zipper."

Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Cameron? Anyone, anyone?

Ok here i got one!?

How about a limo?  A nice stretch job with a TV and a bar... aaahhh?  How's that sound?

>

585163508[/snapback]

i got one :)

"All i got in this world is my balls..and my word, and i dont break em for nobody! chu understand?"

i got one :)

585221932[/snapback]

Isn't that from Scarface, who's details have already been posted.

I got one, the corniest and most mushy line ever:

I've wasted thousands and thousands of kisses on you..... Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes clossed so tight

• 2 weeks later...
heres one that pretty easy

"You don't have to worry about me because I'm a hard-ass. And if a kid gets out of line, I got no problem smacking them in the head."

585260922[/snapback]

School of Rock (I love that movie)

Let's see if anybody can get this one:

"Where are you going Mr. Fat Jack?"

"To get the little boat."

"THE LITTLE BOAT?!?"

"There are three types of people in this world, ######, pussies and ######. Pussies don't like ###### because pussies get ****** by ######. But ###### also **** ######. ###### that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with ###### their way. But the only thing that can **** a ###### is a dick, with some balls. The problem with ###### is they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a ###### to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of **** that they become ###### themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from ######. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us **** this ###### we're going to have our ###### and pussies all covered in ****. "

"There are three types of people in this world, ######, pussies and ######. Pussies don't like ###### because pussies get ****** by ######. But ###### also **** ######. ###### that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with ###### their way. But the only thing that can **** a ###### is a dick, with some balls. The problem with ###### is they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a ###### to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of **** that they become ###### themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from ######. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us **** this ###### we're going to have our ###### and pussies all covered in ****. "

585324990[/snapback]

Ooh, oooh! *raises hand and waves it erratically* I know! <i>Team America: World Police</i>!

"I wish I could be gay again, and I would be to if I were back with Marcia, and Jan, and Cindy."

"And Alice."

"And Alice."

585324990[/snapback]

:laugh: awesome movie.. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*durrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh*

"What the **** was that"

"Well who died and made you king of the ****ing zombies?"

And one which few of you will know...

"DON'T YOU ANSWER ME WITH THAT INSOLENT TONGUE, YOU FAT, ****ING, SLOB!"

*durrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh*

"What the **** was that"

"Well who died and made you king of the ****ing zombies?"