The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

• 3 weeks later...
here's one

" We're on a mission from God "

586672442[/snapback]

Too easy! Blue Brothers with John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd. In fact, it was Dan that said the line. ;)

Here is one... one of my favorite older movies because it was funny at the time and it was filmed in my home town!

You like that sh**?! Wesley Snipes, Passenger 57! Now gimme a mother fu**in' handy wipe!

Too easy! Blue Brothers with John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd. In fact, it was Dan that said the line. ;)

Here is one... one of my favorite older movies because it was funny at the time and it was filmed in my home town!

586683858[/snapback]

Bad Boys, filmed in Miami!

586683858[/snapback]

correct but his name is Dan "Ray Stantz Elwood Blues " Aykroyd ;)

frem Hellsing one of the funny bits

"Alucard: (Paladin Anderson has just revealed his healing power) You are less than inhuman. A pitiful defect, a failed science project. Sending you to your maker would be an act of mercy. Your regenreation powers' impressive, but I bet if I put enough bullets into your skull you will stay down for good. So let's cut to the chase. Start begging.

Paladin Alexander Anderson: Empty threat of a coward vampire that hides behind the weapons of man."

Well, since the last page got kinda muddled, and /\that/\ post doesn't exactly play by the rules, I cheated and googled the answer to the last post on the last page to get things rolling again....

"salsa shark"

586717635[/snapback]

Clerks

Now for mine:

"This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap! The Bilious bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating."

I'm not good at all at guessing film lines, but here's one which some of you may know:

RADIATION, yes indeed!  You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-boxed do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you.  Pernicious nonsense!  Everybody could stand a hundred chest x-rays a year.  And they ought to have them too.  When they cancelled the project, it almost did me in.  One day my mind was ready to burst.  The next day, nothing--swept away.  But I showed them.  I had a lobotomy in the end.

:rofl:

*sigh*

dude....w....tF?!

You are SUPPOSED to try to guess what the person before you posted, and THEN post your own, NOT just post for s***s and giggles..... :rolleyes:

just firing stuff off for the sake of it screws everything up because it makes a mess of the answers, and people start answering questions that didnt even deserve to be asked, because the poster of the question didnt answer the question of the person before them......

[/rant]

Pffft, too easy 'Patton'

Now mine...

'I will tell you everything, I'll let you know. You'll be so much smarter. Girls are like... a lake, you know? Like, you can jump right in, get in there, and then you're all used to it and everything's great. But come winter time

that ****'s ****in' frozen. Then you're ****ed. That's why I know the difference: I always pull out of it. '

Haggard directed by by bam margera ;)

Come and have a go if u think ure hard enough,... come on u beautys
Edited by skiver

Jim Carey in "The Mask"

How about this one...

He's not my father. He's my lover.

That is one from one of my favorite movies of all time. For those of you who have not seen it, what have you been waiting for?!!