The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

"Dear fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. The parole board got me into this halfway house called "The Brewer". And a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work and I try to keep up but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello. But he never does. I hope wherever he is he's ok and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun, an, an rob the Foodway so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old crook like me."

^^^ OMG!!! I didn't even have to look that one up. That's from my favorite movie Shawshank Redemption. It's right when Brooks is walking through the streets when he gets let out :)

Milamber, i cheated :o : the Princess Bride

Voil?! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-?-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

i was like wtf when he said thi:D:D.. the quote is obivous though..

Best three quotes from any film ever!

All from the same film:

"Look man, do I look like an eceologist to you? Some big damn bug, alright? Size of my fist, size of a Peanut butter banana sandwich".

"Now the two key words for tonight, 'Caution' and 'Flammable'".

"I think you know what I'm getting at Mr president. We're gonna kill us a mummy".

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

^I used that in the last essay I wrote at school in my exams.

The Shawshank Redemption, great film (Y)

Radish?

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. :p

Could you try a little harder: Dodge Ball

<Go Balls Deep!>

Try this one: The Battle with the guards was magnificent

'cause it's obvious. And where did I put you down?

No idea about the quote.

Wasn't meant to be a put down, apologies for that, but it was an obvious one :whistle:

Give you a clue: The main actor died in 1973, the same year this movie was released.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't meant to be a put down, apologies for that, but it was an obvious one :whistle:

Give you a clue: The main actor died in 1973, the same year this movie was released.

Must be Enter The Dragon

How about this

"I'm going to pull your head off, because I don't like your head!"