The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

Easy one...

"And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun... "

Indeed.. Snatch, Bullet Tooth Tony

"I'm a connoisseur of roads. I've been tasting roads my whole life. This road will never end. It probably goes all around the world. "

^ tough one.... is it Cars ?

how about this one.

Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your as*hole....

lol

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one I always think of on a road trip, from one of my favorite movies just re-watched it the other day.

Oh, ---- it, I don't have to talk, either, man! See how you like it. Just total ----in' silence. Two can play at that game, smart guy. We'll just see how you like it. Total silence.

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Here's one....

"You thinkin you just goin to take it? You thought I was play pimpin! I AM A BOY! YOU ARE NOT IN PRISON ANYMORE, DAMON!!!"

Edited by Wiley2008

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
"I can drive it, it's a beer truck!"

^^ Hint?

Another one - "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it."

• 4 weeks later...
Another one - "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it."

I think that's from a movie called *Snatch*.

---

My turn:

"...You know, I invented marriage..."

Hint: 1996

Cheater. :p

Ok, here's another one:

"...Battle is a highly fluid situation. You - You plan on your contingencies, and I have. You keep your initiative, and I will. But what you don't do is share command. It's never a good idea. .."

• 4 weeks later...
Cheater. :p

Ok, here's another one:

"...Battle is a highly fluid situation. You - You plan on your contingencies, and I have. You keep your initiative, and I will. But what you don't do is share command. It's never a good idea. .."

Broken Arrow, John Travolta aka Major Vic Deakins...ok movie...

• 2 weeks later...