The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

Face Off

My quote : "Bitch isn't standing now."

That's from Resident Evil. I just watched it a couple of hours ago. :p

Here's mine: "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

Sounds like Morpheus. :p

"Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't f***ng ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as ****....don't ****ing roll! Shomer shabbos!

Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

Classic Wayons brothers was the best.

I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheeze.

I guess my last quote was hard to find.... I'll give a hint : it's in the first movie of a trilogy, and maybe a forth is coming....

no idea - of course i'm relying on memory only, no aides of any kind. I assume it's a series of comedies? Or maybe buddy cop flicks?

"You've got to find me first, you pansy-ass momma's boy!"

Scream?

Scream - YES!

Your quote was from Terminator 2.

I'm afraid to close my eyes, I'm afraid to open them.

since ABLNN neglected to follow with a quote, i'll do it:

"memories are meant to fade, they're made like that for a reason."

maybe i don't understand the rules of this game...i thought you should answer a question and only then provide a new quote. oh well.

• 4 weeks later...
that was quick,

"Your life is defined by its opportunities, even the ones you miss."

Benjamin Button...

Easy one (too easy that if you have to Google it out, you suck!):

"I love lamp!"

• 4 weeks later...
"Well, then you must be as blind as Anne Frank."

Clerks 2.

"Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only ***** you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut!"

Edited by timster

"Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only ***** you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut!"

Full Metal Jacket.