The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

pickabar, what's pickabar?

585781703[/snapback]

Wasn't that in the Simpsons?

The emptier your head is , the more room there is to pack with dreams!

Good Will Hunting, I think

Here's one from me anyway:

No! Love is like oxygen, love is a many splendored thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love!

She shivers in the wind like the last leaf of a dying tree. I let her hear my footsteps. She only goes stiff for a moment.

585826453[/snapback]

Sin City.

• 2 weeks later...
No! Love is like oxygen, love is a many splendored thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love!

Moulin Rouge.

Mine:

If I'm not mistaken, you've come back here to the house of loneliness and tears, to Daddy Downer and Brother Bummer, to come to some sort of decision about life, a life decision if you will.

Using the power of Google, I'd have to say "Beautiful Girls."

Mine:

A football is round, a game lasts 90 minutes. That's for sure. Anything else is merely hypothetical. Off we go!

• 3 weeks later...

Guess this one:

Sir, you know why you're out here. God knows I agree. But like you I made an oath to defend the country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. We have spilt the same blood in the same mud.

the rock.

here's one for the censors

"****in'...What the ****in' ****...Who the ****...**** this ****in'...How did you two ****in' ****s...****"  "well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word"

Dunno, an easy one.
King Kong ain't got **** on me

585996238[/snapback]

Training Day

How about this one?

It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. It's been using her to restrain the others. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast.

the rock.

585995218[/snapback]

Dogma.

Ok here's mine:

" Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it."

about this one

"Mmm Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns, or second-hand Steinways, but what's between them... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing. ######. Hah!"

Dogma.

Ok here's mine:

" Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it."

585997780[/snapback]

It's not dogma

585834744[/snapback]

Clerks

Edit, I originally said mall rats, I'm getting my movies mixed up :)

the rock.

585995218[/snapback]

Boondock Saints

about this one

"Mmm Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns, or second-hand Steinways, but what's between them... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing. ######. Hah!"

585998700[/snapback]

Al P in "Scent of A Woman"

Good movie :)

It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. It's been using her to restrain the others. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast.

Poltergeist

• 2 weeks later...
"Fate it seems, is not without a sense of irony."

586088344[/snapback]

The Matrix.

Here's one form a flick I just watched:

We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, ****ing blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's ****ing screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's ****in' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "Why? I can't find your ****in' legs! I can't find your legs!"

The Matrix.

Here's one form a flick I just watched:

We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, ****ing blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's ****ing screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's ****in' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "Why? I can't find your ****in' legs! I can't find your legs!"

586091251[/snapback]

First Blood

Great movie :yes: