Get Donald Trump off your internet with this Chrome add-on

Too much Donald Trump on your Internet? There's an add-on for that.

Donald Trump be gone.

A new Google Chrome add-on allows users to eliminate mentions and photos of the Republican presidential candidate online -- essentially creating a Trump-free internet.

A description of the Trump Filter extension says it's part of the "antidote" for Trump's "toxic candidacy."

The app launched on December 24 and was developed by Rob Spectre.

"I hope folks will take this opportunity to learn more about the wide field of candidates out there," Spectre told CNNMoney.

He said he created the extension to take the spotlight off Trump and give concerned citizens the opportunity to actually focus on other candidates and learn about the issues.

"People are looking to turn him off," Spectre said. With the Trump Filter they can.

The extension can be set to one of three levels of Trump filtration: mild, aggressive, and vindictive.

The extension comes preset on mild, which is still fairly strong -- Donald Trump's entire Twitter page goes blank. On the highest setting, vindictive, entire news sites are blocked -- CNN, Google News and even InStyle go blank.

The app makes exceptions for the Google Chrome app store and the Trump Filter website to make the extension searchable and shareable.

Read more:

If you are anti-Trump, then do it soon....

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Goglumogulo said:

why would an American do that? Unless you are a Jihadi, Member of ISis, terrorist, Islamic Extremist.... there's no other reason to block Trump.

How about the obvious one, you know where he is a blathering idiot?

12 hours ago, adrynalyne said:

Perhaps, but he's not the only offender in the Presidential race. In fact, I've yet to see any candidate who isn't an idiot.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, DConnell said:

Perhaps, but he's not the only offender in the Presidential race. In fact, I've yet to see any candidate who isn't an idiot.

Trumps is some kind of special though.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Goglumogulo said:

why would an American do that? Unless you are a Jihadi, Member of ISis, terrorist, Islamic Extremist.... there's no other reason to block Trump.

Lmao. Thanks for the laugh.

Haha. What a great logic.......I guess Trump is not the only American Idiot.

Hello Senator McCarthy, how are you doing these days?

On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Goglumogulo said:

What if an American does not like someone who is sexist and who ridicules disabled people?

I wish that the filter were available for other browsers.

• Like 5

"I hope folks will take this opportunity to learn more about the wide field of candidates out there," Spectre told CNNMoney.

So, basically, this guy doesn't like him so he blocks him off the internet just so people can "find a new candidate they like"? Hypocrite much? He is a goon but...come on.

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2015 at 7:20 PM, adrynalyne said:

I'd likely agree with blathering, but idiot might be a stretch... unless you suggest he's a "lucky" idiot.

17 hours ago, Tonicgoofy said:

Haha. What a great logic.......I guess Trump is not the only American Idiot.

Take a moment... sit back... reflect on what you wrote... and think about all the people who voted for what we have now.

Now, who did you vote for last election?

Remember, not casting a vote is the equivalent of saying you want to maintain the "status quo".

4 hours ago, abecedarian paradoxious said:

I'd likely agree with blathering, but idiot might be a stretch... unless you suggest he's a "lucky" idiot.

His kind flock together so his popularity isn't shocking. 

6 hours ago, adrynalyne said:

His kind flock together so his popularity isn't shocking. 

There are miscellaneous polls out there showing hispanic and african-american voters are supporting him in "record" numbers.

Whether or not they reflect the general populace is a matter of contention, though.

2 minutes ago, abecedarian paradoxious said:

There are miscellaneous polls out there showing hispanic and african-american voters are supporting him in "record" numbers.

Whether or not they reflect the general populace is a matter of contention, though.

Idiocy isn't limited to race, gender, or nationality. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Idiocy isn't limited to race, gender, or nationality. 

True.

But to think that a substantial number of people who voted for Obama last time, would switch to Trump should raise eyebrows.

1 minute ago, abecedarian paradoxious said:

True.

But to think that a substantial number of people who voted for Obama last time, would switch to Trump should raise eyebrows.

Idiots flock to other idiots?

Just now, adrynalyne said:

Idiots flock to other idiots?

Or people who hoped things would change, as in accordance with the politicking presented, and were disappointed with the results, don't see anything changing unless something else changes.

Just now, abecedarian paradoxious said:

Or people who hoped things would change, as in accordance with the politicking presented, and were disappointed with the results, don't see anything changing unless something else changes.

This doesn't change what I said. Disgust in our political system (yup it blows) is not solved by supporting racist, womanizing, and ignorant fools. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, seta-san said:

some people love their echo chambers, safe spaces, and hug boxes don't they? Intellectual midgets can't listen to other people's ideas.

There is nothing intellectual about Trump. 

Got too hand it to Trump, with all the media attention he get's, it's all FREE Advertising for his campaign, so he doesn't need to spend $$$ on advertising so far.

If people think Trump is an idiot, they must think Hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are Geniuses.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, xpablo said:

Got too hand it to Trump, with all the media attention he get's, it's all FREE Advertising for his campaign, so he doesn't need to spend $$$ on advertising so far.

If people think Trump is an idiot, they must think Hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are Geniuses.

I don't see anyone else but Sanders fighting racism and standing for higher pay.