Rabbit TV Dongle - Can I Format it?

I found a bunch of Rabbit TV Dongles in the trash on some corner :p  I tested'em and they seem to be working, except what good are they at 3.84MB a piece? Are they really that small? Perhaps the company actually used larger memory sticks and the firmware only shows 3MB available space?  There's no option to format them, they appear as a CD drive.  What's a good tool to dig in and uncover any space they may be hiding?

i demoed the service.  it's just links to various streaming websites organized to your convenience.  some of it is youtube, some of it is hosted by the company itself and others lead to flix type websites.  you still have to subscribe to the flix sites lol..

realistically, all you have to do is type  *show name* watch online,  on google... and away you go. no one really needs the rabbit :p   still, the dongle is pretty nifty. rabbit tv thumb drive is still something i want to achieve.  i may have to end up gutting it and putting my own inside of it if they can't be formatted.

• 4 years later...

Did you ever figure out how to utilize the rabbit tv usb. Currently want to jailbreak mine or something could be very handy 

On 1/20/2016 at 9:57 PM, Izlude said:

i demoed the service.  it's just links to various streaming websites organized to your convenience.  some of it is youtube, some of it is hosted by the company itself and others lead to flix type websites.  you still have to subscribe to the flix sites lol..

realistically, all you have to do is type  *show name* watch online,  on google... and away you go. no one really needs the rabbit :p   still, the dongle is pretty nifty. rabbit tv thumb drive is still something i want to achieve.  i may have to end up gutting it and putting my own inside of it if they can't be formatted.

Did you ever figure out how to utilize the rabbit tv usb. Currently want to jailbreak mine or something could be very handy