AP XP and future MS updates

Looks like a pretty cool program guys and may be quite helpful to me. I need to have something clarified however as I did not find my answer looking through the FAQ's or other posts.

Say I build a system, I install SP1 or SP1a (which I already have on CD), then I can run AutoPatcher xp and everything is up to snuff. I uninstall AP. Now, I hand this PC over to mom and pop. Can mom and pop now just use the regular windows updater ? or will they need to always use AutoPatcher ?

Where I live there is only dial-up at a 'blazing' 19.2 kbps, I have a satellite connection which is very quick for downloads, but is too pricey for most folks around here. So this proggy will be quite handy for me to do updates for folks around here, however once the biggest updates are done via your proggy even a 19.2 connection should suffice for most around here to keep up with the rest of the critical updates. So bottom line, will m$ update page find all the updates that your proggy installs ? (as small as your monthly updates are, it's still too big of a download for folks here in most cases). Thx ...........

Windows Update can continue to be used, and it will detect the updates installed by AutoPatcher.

Windows Update can continue to be used, and it will detect the updates installed by AutoPatcher.

Awesome. I'm sold. Just did an AP on my laptop (my guiena pig machine) and was very pleased with the results.

Thx for the quick reply DsnBehind