New version of Edge GTK theme brings Nautilus redesign

gtk-theme-new-mhs-notes-1.png

LME-Linux - Edge is a nice and fresh GTK theme by a Hungarian author, Márton Kardos. It has a light and a dark variant as well. At the moment it only supports GTK 3.16 but the new version will support GTK 3.20 and it will also feature a redesigned Nautilus file browser.

Edge-GTK-theme-1.png

edge_light_gtk_theme_by_powerup1163-d9kf

How to install?
  1. Download your preferred version of the theme
  2. Unzip it and move it inside your ~/.themes folder
  3. Set it as your theme by using for example Gnome Tweak Tool
Download New version of Edge GTK theme
Dark Version

these links do not benefit me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-03-03 at 9:02 AM, Skiver said:

Please do not substitute direct links for links that benefit you and quote your source

Original article - http://lmelinux.net/2016/02/16/new-version-of-edge-gtk-theme-brings-nautilus-redesign/

No offense, but there are multiple ways for him to have discovered this theme.

On 04/03/2016 at 6:20 PM, Simon Lang 9047 said:

these links do not benefit me. 

Apologies, as you didn't quote me I didn't see this. However This isn't your work, Neowin is not an advertising site to generate money for users so I'm not entirely sure why you should make money from someones work? 

15 hours ago, Thomas the Tank Engine said:

No offense, but there are multiple ways for him to have discovered this theme.

Non taken and of course there are many ways he could have stumbled upon it. However, as you know, when quoting other sources we do always say sources must be quoted and in this instance it was not. It was also clearly copied from another website as the post had all the text and background formatting (I removed). 

If someone has an issue with this then please do contact an Admin but this was discussed internally before any changes were made.

@Skiver

interestingly... did you remove my complaint about why i could not post the way i wanted in the OP? i had all, the pictures, the text and the link source and when trying to send i always got an error. so i had to remove everything and post only a picture first, adding text later. might have forgotten the link that way.