Downloading Autopatcher

New links will be up soon

Yup. Also, there isn't a copy of AutoPatcher XP directly hosted on the AutoPatcher XP site. So let me know if you find sites linking it there. :)

Do u know when the new liks will be open?

The files are still being uploaded, but they will be out in the next few hours, if all goes well.

Yeah, and hopefully AutoPatcher for Windows 2000 Professional, Server, and Advanced Server will be available. :p

Yeah, FlishFun, I'll nag you till the end

I know you will. :) That reminds me.... off to the AP 2000 thread to post a question. ;)

I still have the same problem this time the username and password Im asked to type in is from ndesk2.net.

Who is this and how can I get the username and password.

It almost sems like it better to doenload all updates from microsoft.

I have tried every link I can find on the nett. All the time i get the message "file missing" or "Type in username and password.

Why,what, and how do I fix it?

I still have the same problem this time the username and password Im asked to type in is from ndesk2.net.

Who is this and how can I get the username and password.

It almost sems like it better to doenload all updates from microsoft.

I have tried every link I can find on the nett. All the time i get the message "file missing" or "Type in username and password.

Why,what, and how do I fix it?

Here's a hint... only try downloading from the ones that say:

Status - Up

(Y) The others are down, like they say. ndesk2.net is one of the ones listed as down, so it's not expected to work. ;)

Example:

This is hosted @ ndesk2.net. As you see, it says "Status - Down". So the file is either missing, or down for a reason.

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 December Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 3 - Status - Down

This is hosted @ lahrd.com. As you see, it says "Status - Up". So the file is here and live.

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 December Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 12 - Status - Up

I hope that helps some. Once again, all new current links and status, are here: Current AutoPatcher XP Downloads & Status

Edited by FlishFun

Here's a hint... only try downloading from the ones that say:

Status - Up

(Y) The others are down, like they say. ndesk2.net is one of the ones listed as down, so it's not expected to work. ;)

Example:

This is hosted @ ndesk2.net. As you see, it says "Status - Down". So the file is either missing, or down for a reason.

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 December Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 3 - Status - Down

This is hosted @ lahrd.com. As you see, it says "Status - Up". So the file is here and live.

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 December Update (FULL UPDATE) Mirror 12 - Status - Up

I hope that helps some. Once again, all new current links and status, are here: Current AutoPatcher XP Downloads & Status

Thx for the hint.

But no luck there.

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 Dec Update (Eng) (FULL) Mirror 3 - Status - Up

This is the link I tried right now.

gues what? im asked to type in username and password and its from ndesk2.net and it i UP, this is from the site www.autopatcher.com.

either there is something wrong with the setup or my pc i broken.......

Thx for the hint.

But no luck there.

AutoPatcher XP 4.2 Dec Update (Eng)  (FULL) Mirror 3 - Status - Up

This is the link I tried right now.

gues what? im asked to type in username and password and its from ndesk2.net and it i UP, this is from the site www.autopatcher.com.

either there is something wrong with the setup or my pc i broken.......

Clear your cache. I updated those links yesterday (the ones at AutoPatcher.com) and it should show it's down. It should say "Last Updated - Jan 05th, 2004" at the top. Also, I update everything here too: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=113240

Both places show those as down. See here:

post-89-1073412543.jpg

It does. :) It's one of the two that are currently up. He just can't see them I think. He's pulling up old links before they were added, or something. Either way, the two that are currently up are:

1. http://downloads.neowin.net/AutoPatcher/Au...tcherXP_Dec.exe

2. http://www.lahrd.com/autopatcher/AutoPatcherXP_Dec.exe

:)

Clear your cache. I updated those links yesterday (the ones at AutoPatcher.com) and it should show it's down. It should say "Last Updated - Jan 05th, 2004" at the top. Also, I update everything here too: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=113240

Both places show those as down. See here:

Now it`s working.Thx for the help FlishFun.

There is one thing. What if I have version 4.3 and the downloadble version is 4.9. Is it enough to download the update? will i get the updates that where in the 4.4.... and so on?

Again thx...

Now it`s working.Thx for the help FlishFun.

There is one thing. What if I have version 4.3 and the downloadble version is 4.9. Is it enough to download the update? will i get the updates that where in the 4.4.... and so on?

Again thx...

Nope... the update only works for the previous version. So if you had 4.3 and didn't go to 4.4, for example, then you couldn't run the 4.5 update. ;)

Nope... the update only works for the previous version. So if you had 4.3 and didn't go to 4.4, for example, then you couldn't run the 4.5 update. ;)

Just wondering, if i missed an update where can i get it?

Is the november update version still avalible?

Just wondering, if i missed an update where can i get it?

Is the november update version still avalible?

Personally I have a copy, but I'm not sure if it's still around anywhere online. I can check for you, though. (Y)