After Installing Issues

After installing the latest Autopatcher I've noticed two things. First my Start-->Run history keeps getting cleared when I restart and second I no longer have Entire Network listed under My Network Places. Was it Autopatcher that caused these two things to happen? How can I revert them back to how they were before.

After installing the latest Autopatcher I've noticed two things. First my Start-->Run history keeps getting cleared when I restart and second I no longer have Entire Network listed under My Network Places. Was it Autopatcher that caused these two things to happen? How can I revert them back to how they were before.

As far as the "Start-->Run history" issue... if you installed Tweak UI, make sure it's not set to clear it... and if it is, set it so it's not.

Now the Entire Network listing bein' gone can most likely be fixed by going to System Properties --> Advanced --> Performance --> and select "Use Common Tasks In Folders".

Try that, lemme know. :)

To address the first part, you can use TweakUI to have it not clear history/run commands/recent docs when you log off. Just click the Explorer section and uncheck "Clear document history on exit". As to the second part, i don't know.

Edit: I'm not using autopatcher (i know, shame on me lol :p) but i'm missing the Entire Network thing in My Network Places too... oh well.