Quantum Break Xbox one / PC cross-platform

hello everyone, i have a few doubs bout quantum break and cross plataform thing so im going to explain my scenario and if someone have some kind of info

can share it to clarified the thing, i have pre order quantum break on xbone, the pre order came with a few goodies, if you pre order, you inmediately have access

to alan wake's american nightmare (standalone) for cross play x360/ONE and two more codes, one for the PC version of quantum break and another for alan wake cross play X360/ONE, i didnt get those

two codes yet, in only recieve AW american nightmare til today, i suspect that those missing codes will come in the next few days after the official lauch of QB

so my question is.. if someone buy the PC version of QB it will have it for XBONE too??? i cant figure it myself cause im in a different scenario, i already bought QB for ONE and im wating for the serial for PC...

sorry my english.. it's not my native language

best regards!

yep i pre order on XBL

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Did you digitally pre-order the game from XBL? The code will most likely be sent to your XBL Inbox or email address associated with the account.

13 minutes ago, Leo Giambelluca said:

yep i pre order on XBL

Per Remedy Games

I pre-ordered the game for Xbox One and haven't received my pre-order bonus item Windows 10 code.

Microsoft states on the game product page on Xbox One marketplace that they will deliver codes to customers via Xbox system message within 7-10 days after the game has launched, meaning Friday 15th of April latest.

Remedy Games

48 minutes ago, Kvally said:

Codes are being pushed right now. Got mine about 2 hours ago.

yep i got alan wake yesterday and quantum break PC today a few minutes ago