[VS] Opus OS 1.5

I just need to find something to make them with. I'm not in the mood to reshack and Stardock logonstudio isn't all the great, IMO.

Sorry then I don't know any other methods. :(

a substyle with black/darkgrey coloration of the colored parts and the same lightbeige/grey color for the rest of the surfaces wourld be a good thing :)

nice and clean, very sweet

but BLACKish would look nice..

Update has many things fixed / improved, and I'm now making the caption buttons smooth like the other buttons...

If I pull it off, it'll definately be worth the wait :)

The last 2 hours I've been helping ThreeDrives with his Panther 4 VS which is due for release. Damn nice actually :)

Not sure.. The theme is great, but one thing I don't enjoy is the way cleartype looks on the taskbar text. Has that weird haze around the letters. The Opus Luna taskbar looks much better IMO :(

Anyway.. great VS.. but not for me.. unless there is a way to remove that haze (or shadow or whatever it is called) around the text in the taskbar buttons.

ok, but perhaps I am not the only one who feels this way? Then again.. lol.. maybe I am.

Edit : Setting the textshadowtype to single makes it look great, again.. imo :) 'Tis now exactly what I was looking for. :)

Edited by Mindspin

Update has many things fixed / improved, and I'm now making the caption buttons smooth like the other buttons...

If I pull it off, it'll definately be worth the wait :)

The last 2 hours I've been helping ThreeDrives with his Panther 4 VS which is due for release. Damn nice actually :)

Sweet. When can we expect the update?

Update very soon guys!

Here's the new text shadow, still continuous, but a lot lighter. Looks great with ClearType...

Looks great b0se. Will you be making other colours other than olive and blue?

and this one

seriously bose, this is your best theme ever. i absolutely love it

perfect mix of everything!

replaced recurve and classix

finally something to use daily and be happy with!

post-36-1073619375.jpg

spookshow, where did you get that start button icon?  can you share?

it is the shortcut icon from the prime icon set

just rotated ;)

thanks Radish?

i love the theme, just didn't really like the colours

wanted something darke:p:p

and something a little different if i ever wanted a brighter on;);)

lol LN_BuLL

i should have remembered the values when using the colourise feature of stylebuilde;);)