[VS] Opus OS 1.5

This is the best looking theme I have ever seen and I will probably use it for a long time :D

there are just two things that I would like to coment on:

1. the clicked startbutton (in the blue version) would look better if it was white - more white than the hovered one, the four-colors start-button just dont fit in, but thats just what I think

2. I would like the hover-effect of the minimize-button and the maximize-button to be more visible.

This is the best looking theme I have ever seen and I will probably use it for a long time :D

there are just two things that I would like to coment on:

1. the clicked startbutton (in the blue version) would look better if it was white - more white than the hovered one, the four-colors start-button just dont fit in, but thats just what I think

2. I would like the hover-effect of the minimize-button and the maximize-button to be more visible.

1. It use to be like that and people hated it. If you want it try and find the original 1.0

2. Agreed. Would be nice if the blue was more noticable. Unfortunetly it won't be happing any time soon as b0se has exams to write and is in the midst of his MBA.

Thanks for the QuickNotes skin!

iron2000: Yuo made them for all three colours? If so I'd like to include it in the final release so people can choose which style to use!

I'll make the hovers darker, I ust admit they are a tad light :-)

iron2000: Yuo made them for all three colours? If so I'd like to include it in the final release so people can choose which style to use!

Yes, all three colours are done.

Do you want me to mail them to you?

Sweet thanks b0se. :D (Y)

everything else now pales comapred to Opus OS 1.5. I've lost count of how many other VS that I've tried and none can even come close. I hope you're prepared to top yourself or I fear that I'll never find anything else that pleases... :x

by the way, Mozilla Firebird looks really slick with Opus OS 1.5.

I will point out that if I had the know-how there is one minor thing I would change - on Message Boxes where there is an OK NO CANCEL there's only the slightest button shadow to indicate focus or selection. I would prefer a color change or color hilight to clearly indicate focus and/or selection. The thing I did change (personal preference) is the hilight for selected items and text color for selected items. On the desktop, the original color and selected color text made things washed out and hard to read. So far I am very happy with:

Hilight=34 108 149

HilightText=255 255 240

MenuHilight=101 107 123

MenuBar=209 214 203

other than that near perfection.

Edited by bcool

In my post above, I mentioned a change to the button shadows or button hilight for focus and selected. I meant to write for focus ONLY. When a button is selected on a Message Box, it is just fine as it is. But mouseover and focus is hard to see as it is now. Sorry for the confusion.

Just curious if anyone knows how to MOD Wianamp Modern Skin colors, would be sweet to have a blue,olive and deep, color scheme..ahhh would be mint..if so post them here