[VS] Opus OS 1.5

Just curious if anyone knows how to MOD Wianamp Modern Skin colors, would be sweet to have a blue,olive and deep, color scheme..ahhh would be mint..if so post them here

I've modded my own WinAmp skin to a citrus color. I'll work on getting ones to match this theme for you.

Just discovered my shellstyle causes a parser error(Value creation failed at line 472) when trying to access add/remove program.

I know of this way.

But it disables the shellstyle.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Edited by iron2000

BCool does this fix the issue of Highlight and selection in Internet Explorer when you have the Favorites expanded (Explorer Bar)? Did you do this in Windows Display or actually mod the VS? If you modded the VS can you post a copy of yours so I can try it?

I've modded my own WinAmp skin to a citrus color. I'll work on getting ones to match this theme for you.

Thanks....i aprreciate the help,

much respect from the DT2Hitman

iron: Once you get that bug fixed - feel free to post it here! I'd advise posting in a new thread in the Customizing Windows section, otherwise it will get lost as this thread progresses...

jeromebzh: Excellent news, by all means use this thread as a place to test/mod your MSN theme for Opus OS - very much appreciated! Which version of MSN are you modding?

Thanks for he comments / suggestions, I'll add them to 2.0. Also, I'm adding a OSX sub style (although I may release it as seperate skin)...

I had a couple of requests via e-mail mentioning that due to the rounded look, OSX style fonts suit it well. So I'm adding AquaBase font versions to all colours, and adding a white (but not too bright) variant.

jeromebzh: Excellent news, by all means use this thread as a place to test/mod your MSN theme for Opus OS - very much appreciated! Which version of MSN are you modding?

Hi

I'm moding the MSN 6.1.0207 (the last i think)

I'll be over at the end of the week (don't have much time to work on it)

I'm working on the blue version of Opus-OS

Bye bye

BCool does this fix the issue of Highlight and selection in Internet Explorer when you have the Favorites expanded (Explorer Bar)? Did you do this in Windows Display or actually mod the VS? If you modded the VS can you post a copy of yours so I can try it?

Afraid I didn't mod the vs. Just changed settings in Display and save to .theme file. I much prefer B0se apply the changes (if appropriate) when he gets to them.I I don't use IE but I can go check to see what you're talking about...

Hi

I'm moding the MSN 6.1.0207 (the last i think)

I'll be over at the end of the week (don't have much time to work on it)

I'm working on the blue version of Opus-OS

Bye bye

I'd go for that!

OSX update is going well, will put more effort into it over the weekend. I've not been using the colourise function, everything is being done manually so its taking longer than I thought.

Will be worth the wait though, trust me :?)

Will post screenshot when I have the time (probably Monday)

Ross

hope your exams go well b0se, then neowin can get back its uber themer from the darkness of school!!!

:eerie voice thingy:

ho b0se, I'm working on a 'port' (hehe, niiice word...) to the Symbian platform. more precisely: I'm currently trying to skin my brand new nokia 6600 and I have chosen Opus OS to be my style of preference. do you allow me to post screenies and maybe the skin itself? well, it isn't finished yet, but it will be somewhen...

hi...

Just a few words to tell you i'm almost done with my msn skin based on Opus (blu) and Gant (icon)

It is called Msn Ocean...

This is a full msn skin...

Here is the main window...

Ocean2.jpg

In share tonight or tom...

bye bye